Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

playing w his winky &then getting a boner?

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:19 PM
  • 89 Replies
My 10 month old son found his winky everytime I change his diaper he goes straight to playing w it as soon as I turn around to get a wipe or something he has a boner so fast is this normal to get a boner while playing w it I've heard of them getting one when they wake up but not after playing w it? Sorry if this is a stupid question first time mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof2boysmd
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

it's normal lol

Vari3tyTonight
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Yeah it's normal . . . and baby boys will get them quite often, even unnoticed by mom and dad. It has to do with proper blood flow. Nothing wrong at all. :)

airforewifenmom
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
two4one

It's normal. But am I the only one who cringes at the words boner and ten month old used in the same sentence?

Athenas_mom

Does your SO get one when he plays with his? LOL Yes it's normal. He's exploring himself. MY son found his at 7 months and has not left it alone since.

epoh
by Emerald Member on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Very normal :) stickers or small toys that he can play with only during diaper changes should keep his fingers busy for a minute or two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.lollipops.
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Your title disgusts me.

mama2KiraEthan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Very normal.

SavageMom86
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

yes! My 2yo DS plays with his all the time, and gets the after effect. LOL. He is in the midst of potty training, so he's in his underwear, which is easy access I guess for him lol his hand is always down the front.

ps.iloveyou
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

i catch my 3yr old doing this in the tub. so weird to me haha but normal nonetheless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)