Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Distinguished Youth of Texas Scholarship & Recongnition Program

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 6:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

Has anybody ever hear of this?? My daughter got a letter today from them, with a invite to fill out a application? You fill out the app, and if you are chosen you have to pay/get sponsered $350 and then go to San Antionio for a weekend to compete for this scholarship...

by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pinkebabii
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 6:42 PM

BUMP!

MelisaAnderson
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 7:26 PM

BUMP!

xokisses21xo
by Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 11:02 PM

BUMP!

MelisaAnderson
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Anybody???

jaclrow
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 1:20 PM

My daughter received one yesterday as well.  I have a meeting with her teacher after school to ask what it is about.  Sorry I don't have an exact answer but I will be glad to share what I find out in a few hours.

MelisaAnderson
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
please do!! I am just wondering if its worth it! If you win 1st, its only a 1000 dollrs, it will cost that just to attend! I have mixed emotions about it...

Quoting jaclrow:

My daughter received one yesterday as well.  I have a meeting with her teacher after school to ask what it is about.  Sorry I don't have an exact answer but I will be glad to share what I find out in a few hours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MicMac
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter got one as well. I figured we would fill it out and see if she is even chosen. Go from there. We can always beg later :0) j/k
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CareyBethurum
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM

My daughter was also selected. I've been browsing the Internet for info to no avail. I would like to know more about what th expect and what others have experienced  while participating in The Distingished Youth Of Texas Program. I'd like to find a website . If anyone has any info please do share. Thank you in advance. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)