Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Dom/sub lifetyle....ask questions or add your experience here

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM
  • 269 Replies

Okay ladies, here we are again.  I agree, the swinger thing has been over done lately lol!  So let's talk about the Dom/sub life.  I happen to be a sub, my Husband is my Dom.  I am 24/7, though I have more freedoms than some because we have young children and are far more discreet out of the bedroom than we are in it lol!  DH and I are fairly new to this, but we are learning a lot and I am happy to discuss it with any of you who would choose to ask.  So post your questions, comments, or your own experiences :)

by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BambiF
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Great here we go :D

Does your husband have rules for you, in every day life?

annies75
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I don't get the whole thing. Can ya explain from top to bottom

Nikky0803PAG
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Ya I dont really get it either. I guess I could always google it. Im gonna bump. So I can keep up on it and then maybe I"ll have a question.

massteria
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Yes he has rules for me.  And there are punishments as well.  But we agreed at the start that none of the ones we use on the kids would be put into practice on me :)

Quoting BambiF:

Great here we go :D

Does your husband have rules for you, in every day life?

artsygirl2010
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM

so who roleplays dom and sub?

what exactly happens in a session?

massteria
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM

It is different for everyone really, but I can tell you what it is for us. 

My husband is my Dom, meaning he is the one in charge of everything.  I am his sub, meaning I do what he wants me to do when he wants me to do it.  We have a high level of respect for each other, so it isn't like he is going to tell me to stop reading our dd a story to go get him a drink, but he will tell me he wants one and expect it as soon as I am done without having to remind me. 

We keep it low key in front of the kids.  What they see is standard gender roles, mom does the home chores and dad works.  Mom cooks and serves dinner, dad eats it....etc.. 

The bedroom is where it gets more interesting.  He will not force himself on me, but lets me know what he wants and when he wants it.  If I am totally not into sex, we will do other things to help satisfy him.  There is more....but it can stay in the bedroom :)

BambiF
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM

What are your rules?

I was reading a bit online [before my husband peaked over my shoulder and got weirded out lmao] and some women were saying shit about having to be lady like, and if they disobeyed they were not alllowed to sit or stand??  And having corner time. Or spanking/beatings
Is that what its really like??

massteria
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • so who roleplays dom and sub? Neither of us 'roleplays' it. It is just who and how we are in every day life.

what exactly happens in a session? Depends on the night.  As I said we are just getting into it and building up our bag of tricks as we go along.

KelseyC
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM

In some Dom/sub relationships I've heard of the Dom punishing the sub if they break the "rules". Is that the case in your marriage?

BambiF
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM

bumping because i have to shower but will be back..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)