Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I am going to puke

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm watching Hoarders for the first time. Episode one, season one. The food hoarder. NASTY!! She was picking the seeds out of a rotted pumpkin that had been in there for who knows how long. Oh my gosh. Ew ew ew ew ew!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
charady2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM

That isn't the worst of them, in fact she was pretty tame compared to others!  Wait til you get to the current shows this season!  All I can say is DO NOT EAT while watching that show!

ColieO
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM
Seriously? Guess I won't be watching anymore!! Lol. I just cannot fathom it. DH calls me messy???? I'm a neat freak compared to these people.

Quoting charady2:

That isn't the worst of them, in fact she was pretty tame compared to others!  Wait til you get to the current shows this season!  All I can say is DO NOT EAT while watching that show!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0ml0v3s2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM

OMG I gag everytime I watch it but it motivates the hell outta me to keep my house clean haha

Anime727
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 AM

But...but... she was gonna plant em. LOL

nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM

i can't watch that show, because it gives me a lot of anxiety.  i can't even explain why it bothers me so much, but my skin crawls just thinking about some of the stuff i have seen just flipping through channels.

ColieO
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM
Lol I feel better about the small amount of clutter I have in the kitchen and kids room. But it makes me want to go throw everything in my garage away.

Quoting m0ml0v3s2:

OMG I gag everytime I watch it but it motivates the hell outta me to keep my house clean haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)