• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

here is the link to watch

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM
  • 12 Replies

sisterwives on TLC

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/sister-wives-meet-kody-the-wives.html

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessie8706
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:59 AM

BUMP!

i.heart.rachel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Saving for tomorrow. Thanks!

busymomo1
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:05 AM

read my mind-i was just looking for it lol ty for the link!

Jessie8706
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:11 AM

you all are welcome. i have been reading alot of posts on here about this an so i just though its and easy way for people to watch it and the judge it for themselves..lol which im sure ialot of that will happen lol

Jessie8706
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:21 AM

BUMP!

i.heart.rachel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:29 AM

I love how they said they sleep with him, not each other, because that would be "weird". Haha weird. 

Jessie8706
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM

i know right lol..whats your opinion onthem now that you've seen it

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

I love how they said they sleep with him, not each other, because that would be "weird". Haha weird. 

busymomo1
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Well.. it's quite a different lifestyle.. more power to them.. i don't think i could handle my hubby having another wife.. let alone 2 other wives(and 1 more to come for them i guess?) lol. I do like how they live.. in a sense. it's not for me.. but they ARE a huge FAMILY.. for them to treat each other's kids like their own ETC.. that would be too weird for me.. step son/daughter-ok cool i could do that but the wive he LEGALLY married has 12 "step" children in a way.. idk, i haven't finished the whole thing yet but that's just my thought so far. I like how they want to make polygamy more known and not hiding in the shadows so to say. hopefully people will be open minded about it.

Jessie8706
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:58 AM

i totaly agree with you and i think if its done in a good way like how these people practice it i have no roblem with it but not like that big raid they had in texas where girls who werent even old enough to married and having kids at 13 that just plain wrong and sick...

Quoting busymomo1:

Well.. it's quite a different lifestyle.. more power to them.. i don't think i could handle my hubby having another wife.. let alone 2 other wives(and 1 more to come for them i guess?) lol. I do like how they live.. in a sense. it's not for me.. but they ARE a huge FAMILY.. for them to treat each other's kids like their own ETC.. that would be too weird for me.. step son/daughter-ok cool i could do that but the wive he LEGALLY married has 12 "step" children in a way.. idk, i haven't finished the whole thing yet but that's just my thought so far. I like how they want to make polygamy more known and not hiding in the shadows so to say. hopefully people will be open minded about it.

busymomo1
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM

just finished watching.. still ..odd to me but hey 16  years? seems to be working for them. i can understand the dynamics of it all but there's no way i could do it. it's kind of funny when they showed the preview for the next episode and they were all really uncomfortable with him kissing the new 'wife' like i said-not my cup of tea but i can see why they would all be ..jealous in a sense when he kissed her, it's all new to them and they probably feel a bit threatened by her fro the time being.. curious to see if and how it all pans out though. it's definitely interesting to learn about how they live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)