• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your tubes tied? Any regrets?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:23 AM
  • 33 Replies

Poll

Question: Are your tubes tied? If you select YES...Please share how or why you decided to make such a permanent decision? Thanks ladies =)

Options:

Yes and I am confident with my decision

No

Yes, but I wish they weren't

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

its a girl 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rmfanfgljf
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM
My tubes are tied and there are days that I regret it just because I know I will never have a baby again and enjoy being pregnant again. When I really think about it though I think about my kids and I know it wouldn't be fair to them, I was really mean to the girls when I was pregnant with my son. Emotionally and physically I can't do it again and that is why we chose to stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairymom2316
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:42 AM

BUMP!

JenB1983
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Other.  LOL

DH got a vasectomy and we have both regretted it for quite some time...and it was done 3 1/2 years ago.  He's getting ready to deploy right now, but one he gets back he is getting the V reversed; and hopefully we will be adding to our family.

lovelily79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM

my tubes are done sometimes I get sad but I believe it was the best decision for us 

LoveMyBlessings
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Mine are not tied, and I will not tie them. Personally, I know a handful of people that have done permanent birth control and 90% of them have regretted it and a few of them have paid to have it reversed.

Janae213
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Me too that is why I created this post. I was considering getting mines tied but I don't want to have any regrets.

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Mine are not tied, and I will not tie them. Personally, I know a handful of people that have done permanent birth control and 90% of them have regretted it and a few of them have paid to have it reversed.

its a girl 

Janae213
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM

BUMP!

Janae213
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Good luck!

Quoting JenB1983:

Other.  LOL

DH got a vasectomy and we have both regretted it for quite some time...and it was done 3 1/2 years ago.  He's getting ready to deploy right now, but one he gets back he is getting the V reversed; and hopefully we will be adding to our family.

its a girl 

jaimiegray
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I had mine tied 2 and a half years ago when my youngest son was born. I was completely confident at the time that I wouldnt be wanting another child. I was so completely wrong wish I had never done it. Getting it reversed is not an option for me being as its too expensive. Put a lot of thought into your decision but personally I would choose another route like the mirena or something of that nature!

mommythree0508
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Mine are tied and I have serious regrets. Only part of these regrets have to do with another baby. PTLS sucks! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)