• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help from you creative mommas!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:12 AM
  • 7 Replies
ok we have our 4 yr wedding anniversary coming up on oct 11th. i wanting to do something nice for my hubby and make it a surprise. i planned on throwing him a birthday party (april) since he has never had one in his life but he wont be here due to a deployment...anyway...back to the topic...here is a little background info. we have 2 little boys and im due with a girl on oct 30th. we are in germany so the "normal" places to eat and such dont exsist. i dont want to spend a ton of money. i should be able to find a babysitter for the boys...so with all that info can yall come up with something specail we can do???? this will be our last time to get out together before the baby comes!!!
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
VitaBangBang
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:14 AM

Hmmm..........I don't have any ideas! Dh and I are always stuck on what to do in Germany too!

Good luck!!!!!!

kenzelb
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:17 AM
Quoting VitaBangBang:

Hmmm..........I don't have any ideas! Dh and I are always stuck on what to do in Germany too!

Good luck!!!!!!

Thanks
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:18 AM

What about getting someone to sit your kids over night make him a romantice dinner and do like dinner and movies in the house?

kenzelb
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:20 AM
Quoting mamafor6:

What about getting someone to sit your kids over night make him a romantice dinner and do like dinner and movies in the house?

That does sound really nice. i pretty sure i can get a sitter but not sure if over night will be ok...i will have to ask around.
VitaBangBang
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:33 AM

How about going to one of the Germany restaurants and trying some new foods? I know there really isn't much to do out here if you don't speak german. Have you tried calling ACS? They might have some good ideas. THey know of American friendly places to go. 

And if all else fails Lord knows there's enough sex stores around here to keep ya busy!!!!!

kenzelb
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:21 AM
bump
NotUrMama72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:28 AM

I would do the dinner at home too. Get some candles, a new nighty, put on some music, cook him one of his favorite meals and something sweet you can share, a bottle of wine... Sounds good to me. Or go to a pub for a few drinks...

Hubby and I just celebrated our 2 yr on the 13th and we went out for a fancy dinner and then to a brewery for some drinks then home. We had my friend watch our son for the night. I bought candles and lit some around the house, hid my lingerie in the bathroom, went in and changed and went into the living room to surprise him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)