Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Loving Husband of mine,

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

After ALL I do for you do you really need to come thumping up the stairs at 4:25AM and get mad because I didn't get one of your bandana's dry. I understand that you like to have one for work each day but I was soo tired last night from making you your favorite meal and baking cupcakes and cookies for you for your lunches and snacks and cleaning the kitchen and entertaining our cranky son because you "didn't feel good" that I didn't have the energy at 10pm to go downstairs and put the stuff in the dryer. Sorry. I knew there were still 2 clean & DRY bandanas in our room and you would too if you looked. But no instead while I'm getting up at 4:15AM with you each morning and making you a hot breakfast, making your sandwiches, heating your soup for your thermos, cutting your fresh veggies, bagging your homemade cookies and cupcakes and pouring your coffee you have to tell me the ONE "bad" thing that I did. Thanks. 

I hope you have an AMAZING day!! And don't worry, when you get home ALL of your work clothes will be ready for you so you don't have to worry and the house will sparkle clean! 

Love, 
Your 
Slave Wife  

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandafox
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:17 AM
Lol. That's how it is sometimes, isn't it??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_rios
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:17 AM
Hhahaha I love the cross out slave part. What an unappreciated butt. Sorry love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotUrMama72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:21 AM

Quoting mommy_rios:

Hhahaha I love the cross out slave part. What an unappreciated butt. Sorry love

lol thanks! He definitely was an unappreciated butt this morning. 
Men. stick out tongue mini Thanks hun! 

mommy_rios
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:23 AM
Yep I swear sometimesd they need their own planet. LOL no prob hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyra618
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:26 AM
Make him do all of what you do for a week. bet he will be nicer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotUrMama72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:33 AM

lol I should! 

I mean I don't mind doing everything that I do and I LOVE staying home with our son and being able to take care of my family. I'm just asking for some appreciation. Ya know? He does usually say how yummy dinner is but that's about it. 
And he works his ASS off for us but I thank him all the time for everything he does for us and about what a great dada and hubby he is.  

mommy_rios
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:36 AM
That is definitly not asking for too much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gulfcoastmom4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:46 AM

While I understand what you are saying why didn't you just put the stuf in the dryer this morning if you know he likes to have one ?

NotUrMama72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:46 AM

simple smileThank you!! 

NotUrMama72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

While I understand what you are saying why didn't you just put the stuf in the dryer this morning if you know he likes to have one ?

Because there were 2 clean in our room from the laundry that I did yesterday. I had them put away where they always are so if he would have just looked then he would have seen them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)