Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aliens interfering with Nukes?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:11 AM
  • 10 Replies

'Alien plot to snoop on our nukes'

28/09/2010

Former members of the US Air Force believe aliens interfered with nuclear weapons here and in the States, it was claimed last night.

Ufo researcher Robert Hastings told a press conference in Washington: "More than 100 former US Air Force personnel - once trusted to operate or guard weapons of mass destruction - have revealed UFO surveillance of, and occasional interference with, our nuclear weapons.

"The fact the Pentagon and CIA have kept the truth from public view for so long is in itself mind-boggling."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/09/28/alien-plot-to-snoop-on-our-nukes-115875-22592365/#ixzz10pEBlWyV
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

i woke up to this on the news this morning.....over 100 Air Force personnel? wow....what do you think? Is the lid about to come off of it all finally  or is it a mass conspiracy theory? 
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrDsMamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:12 AM

pretty freaky.

bubbasmom0917
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:14 AM

aliens from out of space or the ones from mexico?

prego7386
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:15 AM

LOL outer space kind ;P

Quoting bubbasmom0917:

aliens from out of space or the ones from mexico?

purplemoosemom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:16 AM

rolling on floor

southern_momof2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:19 AM
Its on the internet so it must be true..right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serjil
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I don't know what to think of it. I still don't believe in aliens and ufo's because quite frankly, if they are that big more people would have seen them, and these days with cell phones so handy, there would be video footage of them. I also think we would have made contact long before now.

That being said, I do think there are some strange things that happen, but I don't know what to make of it. My mom and aunt saw what they thought was a falling star once, but before they could get out, "Oh look, it's a falling star!" It stopped and hovered in mid air, then took off again at an angle almost paralell to the horizon. They saw this sometime in the mid to late 50's.

Last year I was talking to a co-worker who was in the military in the early 70's. He started telling me that he saw what he thought was a falling star. I got the chills before he even went on with the story, because I just knew what he was going to say next. Sure enough he told me the point of light came to a stop in mid-air, hovered then took off at a different angle.

I have no reason to doubt either of these stories, and there is no way he could have known what my mom and aunt saw.

mommy1008
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM
Oh wow! Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TNmom2three
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:29 AM

My husband has been telling me about this. He has been listening on the radio. Supposedly it was classified information and the 'classification' is suppose to expire soon and the government is suppose to meet to decide if they should tell. 'alledgedly' lol

prego7386
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:30 AM

in the red print i pretty clearly wrote it was on the news this morning..i just went and saw it on the news section on my comp and thought it would be interesting convo on here.....ya know, instead of FS or car seats....

Quoting southern_momof2:

Its on the internet so it must be true..right?

Aamy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:31 AM

My DH was in the AF and worked on Nukes ........ hmmmm need to ask him hehe. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)