Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do people like this???

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
Sorry, but im whining for a minute...i absolutely HATE this. I went from being a full time stay at home mom and student to getting up every day at 6am, getting all dressed up to go out in the rain/snow to sit on my ass in an office with a jerk breathing down my neck all day every day to make barely enough money to pay my bills. ive only been here for three weeks and i cant stand it. i want to go back to being at home with my babies.
i dont understand the people that do this, and then cant even get away from it at 5pm when its "quittin time". HOW can people be workaholics?? this sucks!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:26 AM
Im sorry that your job sucks. I love my job. That doesnt mean i am a workaholic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOnLI
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:26 AM

some people enjoy their work.

i LOVED what i did when i was single. would i go back now, NO.

the money was fabulous, the business trips were great, the perks, the bonus's, the lunches, but the hours sucked.

there was NO such thing as a 9-5 job.  but i guess in the end vacation time made up for it. (6 weeks of vacation time, and 2 weeks of sick time)

since i was salaried, it didnt matter, even if i went beyond my allotted time off (not that i think i ever did)

is it for me now, NO, i am married i have kids and to have to be in work by 7:30 and walk back into the house till 9pm is NOT worth it.

but there are plenty of people who do enjoy it.

--Nicole--
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I absolutely love my job!! It's not even a good paying job, but I looooove it!! Can you look for a better job?

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

gulfcoastmom4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Because some would rather be working then home with their family.

dbldogdare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:31 AM

DH's loves his job because its challenging and makes him feel like he's accomplished something when he gets a project done or close goes well for once. I don't get it either. 

I loved my job when I worked in the Doggy Daycare but then who wouldn't love playing with kyoot wittle puppy wuppies all day. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)