• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

great... just fkn great !

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM
  • 31 Replies

I leave my 3 yr old alone for 2 damn seconds and he sticks coins in the CD drive on our imac .....how do i get them out?

Got them out !! WHEW ! butter knife and tweezers !

Really some of you have to worry about a 3 yr old putting coins in their mouth ? its been a good 2 years since my son has even tried to put one in his mouth..... pretty sure they grow out of " putting everything in their mouth" a bit younger then 3

Are you a gamer?

Come join us at Xbox Mommies

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1stTimeMama2010
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM

you could try to unbend a paper clip and use it to scoot them out.

mommas3cubs
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Dunno. I would have been more worried about him swallowing them then him putting them in the Cd Drive.

serjil
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Turn it upside down and shake it.

Honestly, I don't know, but is there a way you can open it up and see if you can reach them? 

momofnhimai
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Dunno. I would have been more worried about him swallowing them then him putting them in the Cd Drive.

so true.

lovelily79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM

sorry but LOL

NavyWifey122305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Quoting serjil:

Honestly, I don't know, but is there a way you can open it up and see if you can reach them? 

no. cant open it i did the shake n it didnt work im searching for a peper clip i dont think we have n e though

Are you a gamer?

Come join us at Xbox Mommies

mommyofblueyes
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I have no idea....my 2 year old stuck a bottle cap in ours, and now it won't open.   Toddlers are soooo fun!

Lilypie - (CTjd)Lilypie - (rPXE)Daisypath - (AjS1)426796xy3jcqd0mt.gif kiss a soldier image by denistephenson

heather406

Quoting serjil:

This is the first thing I'd try.  My friend accidentally popped her SD card into the CD slot on her laptop a while back, but couldnt shake it out and had to have it taken in to get removed.  Hopefully you can work them out! 

MrDsMamma

don't get me started on all the crap my 2 yr old has done... makes you crazy doesn't it. anyway I have NO CLUE, but good luck getting them out!!!

Shauna71904

Quoting mommas3cubs:

My daughter has limb girdle muscular dystrophy. She may waddle, she may fall, but she is not ignorant. She sees you stare. She hears you snicker. Her heart aches like mine and yours when people laugh at her. Be polite and ask about her condition rather than be rude and make fun of her. Please educate yourself, as I can only educate her so much about ignorance and stupidity. I can only tell her so much about just how cruel the world can be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)