Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pooping at Home?!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Are you a natural, home-pooper?

Options:

Yes, I'm all about pooping at home!

No way! I need poop intervention and drugs!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

"POOPING AT HOME??? Are you INSANE??? 

by Bring Birth Home on Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 8:30am

I really think people should only go poop in a hospital.

I don't know why so many people seem to think they can go to the bathroom at home. . .don't you know how dangerous that is?!

That way a doctor can be present in case something goes wrong. I know the chances of something happening are slim, but could you forgive yourself if something DID happen?! I mean, what if your poop is too big to push out?! What if it starts to come out backwards?!

I'm so sick of hearing, "people have been pooping for centuries and we've never needed doctors before!"

We are sooooo technologically advanced now. Surgery to relieve someone from poop can even be better than passing it naturally. Besides, not everyone wants to wait to poop. It can be so inconvenient and uncomfortable. I would much rather induce my bowel movements so I can know exactly when I will be going and plan my schedule around it. Plus, my son's birthday is coming up, I don't want to have to poop on the day of his party!!!

Not only that, but I don't care how many people say you can poop without drugs, that shit (no pun intended) can huuuuurt!!! Especially them spiky turds, so I would much rather have an epidural when I'm going. People say that is dumb and that nobody has ever needed pain relief during a bowel movement before, but honestly that is extremely judgmental, you don't know my situation and some people just have a lower pain tolerance.

Besides, some people just can't poop on their own.

What if it wont come out?! What if you haven't gone in a couple weeks and you're due for another turd droppin'?! My doctor also told me that it's totally safe to force turds out of your butt, and if for some reason it doesn't work, he could always just cut it out of you.

All of you natural, do-it-yourself poopers can say over and over again that natural pooping is safer, but I would like to see the facts. You all are putting your lives in danger. Stop being so selfish, think about your families! If something happened to you, they would be left mother/wifeless. THEN how would you feel?!"

Author Unknown

I'm Donna.  I'm 42 y/o, married to the most hateful man in the world and mother to four ungrateful brats and two mangy dogs and two flea-bitten cats.  I believe that children should be seen and not heard therefore I tape them to the wall and tape their mouths closed 23 hours a day.  I believe in extended nursing and I do mean EXTENDED!  They stop when they leave home for college.  I have high-blood pressure, I'm overweight and right now I'm on my period and so bloated! I have a mole that looks like a star on my butt.  I believe that the world is flat and that we are all controlled by computer chips that have been inserted at birth (though I still don't know just who inserted the chips and who controls the remote). If you don't like who I am or what I am, then tell me and I'll change to be whoever you want me to be.  I'm an ass-kisser or brown-noser never a bitch. So, that's me in a siggy! If you have any questions, just ask!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChellaWella
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:35 AM

yeah cause i want to drive 15 min each time i have to a dump.eye rolling

Lmaoo reading the entire thing made me LoL stupidist "shit" I have ever read Lmaooo..

warning poop chart super funny and gross but this post just made me HAVE TO POST IT!!!

Darlin67
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Quoting ChellaWella:

Oh, so you would rather take the chance that you could die and leave your children motherless.  How selfish!

I'm Donna.  I'm 42 y/o, married to the most hateful man in the world and mother to four ungrateful brats and two mangy dogs and two flea-bitten cats.  I believe that children should be seen and not heard therefore I tape them to the wall and tape their mouths closed 23 hours a day.  I believe in extended nursing and I do mean EXTENDED!  They stop when they leave home for college.  I have high-blood pressure, I'm overweight and right now I'm on my period and so bloated! I have a mole that looks like a star on my butt.  I believe that the world is flat and that we are all controlled by computer chips that have been inserted at birth (though I still don't know just who inserted the chips and who controls the remote). If you don't like who I am or what I am, then tell me and I'll change to be whoever you want me to be.  I'm an ass-kisser or brown-noser never a bitch. So, that's me in a siggy! If you have any questions, just ask!

ChellaWella
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Quoting Darlin67:

Quoting ChellaWella:

Oh, so you would rather take the chance that you could die and leave your children motherless.  How selfish!

laughingYes Dont BASH ME I Just will end up shitting myself if i have to drive to a hospital everytime i have to pinch a loaf

Darlin67
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:44 AM

LOL!  Love the poop chart!

canegirl0700
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:46 AM

This made me LOL! I love the poop chart too! I am weird though I can only poo at home, it cannot be in a public restroom or at work it has to be at home. The only other place I can go is my mom or sisters house, or my grandmas other than that I am a home pooper! LOL!!

itsallabtthem84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM

bump for later

allurasmamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM

*It smells in here

Darlin67
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM

BUMP!

Darlin67
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM

BUMP!

LCWAmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:22 PM

If i dont poop soon I might have to go to the hospital LOL it woud be much eaiser if they could just use that vacuum thingy  (Oh ICK THATS KINDA GROSS!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)