Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SS fire trashcan and BIO MOM! EDIT MORE INFO

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM
  • 23 Replies

I just got a phone call from SS BM telling me SS just lite their trashcan on fire! She aparently had a candel going and (i don;t know where she was at this point) he put a candy wraper into the candel lite it and threw it in the trashcan! She just saw the trashcan go up in flames! First he is 4 1/2 he should know better! He has been taught fire saftety! second Where TF was she that she didn't see him playing with the candel since acording to her it was on the back of the stove!!!!

EDIT more infor

He has major issues and she knows it. This includes strangiling his 21 month old brother, hitting my son in the head with a aluminum baseball bat trying to shove his sister down a flight of stairs. (He is seeing a phyc for MANY reasons) So because of his history she should not be taking posible risks! He has done stuff that could have seriously harmed people including strangiling his 21 month old brother

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyblujems
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM

How did he get up to the back of the stove...

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM

where the hell was she?! don't ever leave a candle unattended, children around or not. stupid woman.

gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I have NO idea. That is why I asked Where was she that she didnt see all this happening

Quoting babyblujems:

How did he get up to the back of the stove...

MamaBloom777
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Yikes!!

gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM

agreed

Quoting Mamie_85:

where the hell was she?! don't ever leave a candle unattended, children around or not. stupid woman.

sharonk101
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM

maybe she was going to the bathroom, doing laundry, in the other room, watching TV, a 4 1/2 year old should be able to be left alone for a few minutes, and know how to act. You can't tell me that you have never left him in a room by his self. Why would you put the blame on her. As far as him unless this is a habit. You need to remember that we were all little once and we all did really stupid stuff at one time or the other.

gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Um if i leave a room with a candle going I BLOW IT OUT it is a MAJOR danger!

Quoting sharonk101:

maybe she was going to the bathroom, doing laundry, in the other room, watching TV, a 4 1/2 year old should be able to be left alone for a few minutes, and know how to act. You can't tell me that you have never left him in a room by his self. Why would you put the blame on her. As far as him unless this is a habit. You need to remember that we were all little once and we all did really stupid stuff at one time or the other.

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I agree, but remember on CafeMom there are a lot of 'little miss perfects' on here...They would never go to the bathroom or throw in a load of laundry without being able to see their kids at the same time or leave a candle burning 'out of reach'.

Quoting sharonk101:

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:30 AM

i'm certainly not little miss perfect, but i would not leave a candle lit and go do things around the house with one of my children running around. i'm also super paranoid about fire though, so maybe i'm just strange. (all but one of my candles have never been lit, and when i saw DF light one of them i freaked out and blew it out..i'm thinkin i may have isssues lol)

Quoting lanceandhailey:

I agree, but remember on CafeMom there are a lot of 'little miss perfects' on here...They would never go to the bathroom or throw in a load of laundry without being able to see their kids at the same time or leave a candle burning 'out of reach'.

Quoting sharonk101:

bluemonkeygirl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Didn't you just send him back to her?  Maybe she's out of practice. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)