Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I care about the children *VENT

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 3 Replies

Why are people so stupid, i wanna be a police officer, well even more than that one day i wanna be a special victims detective, yes it exists, i know someone on it, and yes i know it will be brutal. But what makes me mad is that i wanna be a detective because i can't believe the amount of sexual crimes and crimes against children. What have the children done, they are innocent and soooo many crimes against them, so many people hurting them. It makes me upset, but that is my reasoning, well a brief explination of my reasoning.

But what makes me sick is that so many people say "I wanna be a Special Victims detective because i saw Law and order SVU and i love it." Does everyone think it will be like tv. On tv, you always find who did it and its a 60 minutes show, you dont find who commited the crime in 60 minutes. Are people ready to cry their eyes out, or to be awake over 24 hours because you are stuck on a crime that really bothered you. I am ready, and i expect it. Does anyone else hear this, what do you think?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bitchhotmom17
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM

bump

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I say if its something you want then go for it. i know that nothing happens like on the shows. its not something I think I could handle but if you can then there should be nothing that stops you

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I doubt it will be as easy as you see on TV. I am sure it is hard tedious work and comes with a lot of mental stress. They always make those TV shows look easy and interesting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)