• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your closet

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:39 AM
  • 16 Replies

Whats it like? We've talked about every other room in the house so why not. lol

I just got everything hung (we moved) and this is what it looks like. DH used to have an entire dresser to him self and it didn't fit so his shit had to get hung. I was astounded when I got done at how many clothes he has. This isn't even all of them. He keeps some at work because he rides his bike to work and showers and changes there. lol It makes me feel like I need to go shopping.

And yeah we are ghetto and took the doors off. Stupid rentals. They were so hard to move we just gave up on them.

Should we put curtains over it or just fuget a bout it?

left side is mine and right side is his.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dbldogdare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:03 PM

No other closet girls?

luckypenny720
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:13 PM

can't post  a pic cause I'm at work but let me tell ya that mine is packed!! I swear if I try to cram 1 more thing into in there will be an avalanche!

As far as doors?  Just hang a pretty curtain up and call it good!

Group Owner~~ Penny     C lick the Picture to check us out!

PradaBaby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM

I have to keep my doors on or my kids escape :)

smurfiest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Ours are tiny.

Yes, I think you should put a curtain there- it would make the room more peaceful-looking.

dbldogdare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM

rofl

Quoting PradaBaby:

dbldogdare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Ahh peacful... That's why I ended up finishing hanging stuff. I have a tough time getting in the mood if the bedroom is a mess. Dh hasn't figured that out yet though and still leaves his stuff all over the place. dork.

Quoting smurfiest:

Ours are tiny.

Yes, I think you should put a curtain there- it would make the room more peaceful-looking.

Rhyne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM
I hate hate HATE my closet!!! It has plywood over where they did plumbing, it's too narrow, we had to put in shelves on top and for storage. There wasn't a door, so I had to put up a curtain so you couldn't see in.
I'm picking my son from school right now, but I'll post pics when I get home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newtons06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Dh has a ton of clothes and I have like 5 shirts, two pairs of jeans, and a pair of capris. seriously I was folding clothes this morning and his Pile is about to fall over where as mine is about an inch high. He has so many clothes. Its crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PradaBaby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Seriously we have walk in closets. The kids closet has their toys box, dresser and a couple other things in it. Ours has an entertainment/dresser combo in it, the kids baby stuff I am saving, portable heaters for winter then the fans from summer go in there. Not to many actual clothes in it because our "bonus" room in the basement DH turned into a laundry room for me. He installed shelves, racks etc and an extra large table for folding clothes. Now I don't have to drag all the clothes upstairs fold them/put them away. I just take them to the laundry area, fold them and everyone has their own shelf/rack and rods for the stuff that hangs up.

Quoting dbldogdare:

rofl

Quoting PradaBaby:

snugglesaurus
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I have a huge closet. I love it<333

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)