Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cheating???

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

my bff jackie who i have not talked to in a while due to her moving has been really upset lately...i asked her what was wrong and she told me that she found out her hubby cheated on her 3 months after they got together.....they have been together for a lil over 3 year and married about 7 months...she just found out because the girl he cheated with told her on an email....so she asked him about it and he denied it...so she called the girl put her on speacker phone right in front of him and asked him about it....then he admitted cheating...do u think she should be mad or leave him....they got togewther middle of feburary and he cheated april 8th......what u ladies think....

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chais_wifey
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:52 AM
I agree she should be mad but unless he has cheated again since then I don't think it's worth ending a marriage over. She needs to figure out IF she can forgive him, some people really just can't forgive infidelity. If she can then it's worth trying to move on. If she can't, the fact that it happened years ago is moot. Why did the girl decide to come forward now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
massteria
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I would be upset about him lying when confronted with it.  But I would also take into account how long ago it happened.  If it was several years in the past and he has been faithful since then, I would let it go.  My guess is that the girl is just trying to start drama by waiting this long to bring it up.  Your friend needs to forgive the past and move on.

ArmywifeJody
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I guess the girl was a sister of one of his friends who had wanted him for a while and never gave up .he went out of town for a military testing and she went to the bar he was at with the other military guys....not sure how it all happened...then she found out they got married and told jackie.....it happened 3 months after they got together....u think he would do it again...should she trust him

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Yes, I would be pissed and hurt! The trust would be gone after that. It would be VERY hard for ME to forgive that.

Sirenabella
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I would leave him b/c no matter when the cheating happened my trust would be gone.

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

If their relationship is good now than I don't see any reason to throw it away over something that happened that long ago, especially if they were happy for that time. Why would the girl choose to tell her now and not 3 years ago?

Anyanka
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I would be furious and yes, I would leave. It doesn't matter how long ago it was, he cheated on her and then lied about it. Who knows how many more times he's cheated?

KristinasMom163
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I would reccomend they get counseling. How can you trust someone after that?

Shaylyn318
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I would be upset he did it AND THEN lied about it. I would aslo wonder why this woman decided to let me know now and not then. Makes no since.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)