Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

daycare drama! *EDIT 10-2

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM
  • 147 Replies

seriously, I am a 23 year old mom. The only reason I am friends with your bitch ass is cuz our kids go to daycare together. I never really cared for you in high school, and i had forgotten why. Now, i remember.

Keep your prying f-ing eyes OFF my facebook. Yes, I have deleted you, and for good damn reason! First, you sleep with my daughters father while his girlfriend was preggo. Then, everytime i post something negative about my daughter's father, or daycare, or ANYTHING, you go and tattle to daycare. Oh yeah, you are SO awesome.

I freaking hate you, and its because of people like you that I plan on taking my daughter out of this god-forsaken town, and away from people like you. Less than two years, and we are GONE! Maybe as soon as next summer. I for one can not wait!

Adios, cunt face!

OK RANT OVER!! lol! That was my vent over this stupid bs! ugh, i took my kid to daycare this morning and was informed that i was NOT ALLOWED to pick her up after work! Say What? Yeah, Im not allowed to pick MY DAUGHTER up from daycare. So I posted some bullshit about how i was pissed with daycare, and this stupid whore sees it and first thing she does? calls and tattles to daycare... with as often as she tattles, i would think that she gets money taken off her freaking bill!

This IS exactly why we are moving from a small town (10,000 ppl) in wisconsin to a big a city in CT! I want to be somewhere other than HERE!!! ERGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EDIT: SO... idk what y'all did to get my post locked but here are answers to ur questions...

1. My daycare provider is my child's other gramma. She runs a in-her-own-home state licensed daycare. My child goes for free.

2. I was told I could not pick my child up on tuesday because it was her father's birthday, altho no one asked ahead of time to make sure we did not have plans (which we did). Also, it turns out even tho his mother claimed they had plans, upon talking to him to sort it out, They did not.

3. I did not reply right away because, as someone pointed out, I was at work. I posted this from a friend's house on my way to work, and am there now checking this. My laptop is out for repairs currently.

4. For the person asking about where in CT I want/plan on moving to, I'm thinking New Haven. I still have about 2 years to finalize this though.

5. YES. My boyfriend IS in prison in CT and yes you were correct I have not met him face-to-face. Whoop-dee-do. My life, not yours. And, on a side note, my mother HAS stopped watching those shows.

6. I am a very friendly person. And my daycare provider is a mean old woman who hates that I can pop kids out of my vag when she can't. She has raised her children, now let me raise MY child!

7. To Liyoness, I am actually drug free. Feel free to come test my pee or blood whenever :)

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhiskeyRiver
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Um yeah, they can't do that. If they refuse you your child, call the cops.

massteria
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Why are you posting about the daycare on facebook....especially if you know this girl is going to run to the daycare with it?  Kind of a poor move on your part.  And why won't they let you pick up your daughter after work?  Is there some other policy that you didn't mention, or is it about the time?  Just curious there.  I think that you should not have added this girl on facebook in the first place, and you have no room to complain when you were putting out there for all to see.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM

you know you can block her from seeing you on facebook, right?

SnappyKaliZai
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Why would you not be allowed to get your child!?

I grew up in a small town and know where you are coming from. Everyone has slept with everytone and thinks everyone else's business is their own.

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I do daycare and I can't refuse to release a child to their parents even if it's obvious they are drunk or high (no, I've have never had this issue come up) Best I can do is call the cops. They can not legally keep you from picking up your daughter unless there is a court order saying so.

gfamilyof4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM

hmm...sounds like the bitches from my home town...

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM

BUMP!

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Why won't they let you pick up your child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staceysgorbach
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Yeah i am curious about not being able to pick your daughter up either.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Uh they can't tell you that!  That is akin to them holding your child hostage and they can NOT do that...it is a crime.  I don't get them not letting you pick up your child because of something on facebook.  I'd be calling the police if they didn't let me pick up my child.  I would take my child OUT of that daycare.  FB can be private but if you post stuff that others are going to see about someone else they know on your fb be prepared for backlash if someone doesn't like it.  I never ever post personal issues on fb because I don't want even the people I trust to misconstrue what I am saying.  Again you CAN pick up your child and if they do try to stop you call the police immediately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)