• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some guy keeps riding by my house on a bike

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:11 AM
  • 37 Replies
hes gone by 6 times already i swear if i see him again im going to go out and ask if he's lost. he doesnt look like hes exersizing hes wearing jeans and a hoodie and a backpack. and he keeps riding down my side of the street looking at the houses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM

ummm call the police sounds like he is scoping out a palce to break into and he COULD be armed and dangerious.

18hearts
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Sounds a bit fishy to me.

dlnimo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM

I agree, call the police don't confront him!!!!!

Schleetle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM

If it seems like he is acting strange I would call the police.

Have a new little one? Join the Babies Group!

steph2884
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Yep, time to call the police!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LCWAmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM
i'm not going to call the police they are not going to do anything for a guy riding a bike lol i'm home all day but my neighbours are not and just had a bunch of stuff delivered in the past week so i will keep an eye out. he cant get much on a bike so if he is thinking about breaking in some where he would choose a place where no one is home so if he knows i'm watching maybe he will change his mind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 AM

This!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

ummm call the police sounds like he is scoping out a palce to break into and he COULD be armed and dangerious.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Actually they will stop him asking him whats hes doing and perform a search to make sure he has nothing on him for breaking into houses.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

i'm not going to call the police they are not going to do anything for a guy riding a bike lol i'm home all day but my neighbours are not and just had a bunch of stuff delivered in the past week so i will keep an eye out. he cant get much on a bike so if he is thinking about breaking in some where he would choose a place where no one is home so if he knows i'm watching maybe he will change his mind

ItsMe89
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

you might want to consider calling the police- I'd get him on video- could be staking our neighborhood.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I agree you should call the police.  Sounds like he is casing the joint.  You have a legitimate concern.  If something happened while you were in the bathroom or doing the laundry etc, you would feel terrible.  I think you really should call and report it.  They might drive up and him take off or they might be able to talk to him etc.  In any case, I'd call the police in your situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)