Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP computer mommies!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so I'll try to keep this short and simple. Dh decided to reformat the computer after reading how online *eyeroll* anyway he didn't know u had to backup the drivers so the computer was all messed up. His dads friend fixed it and it works great now except the computer doesn't realize speakers are plugged in, it doesn't realize when dh's headset is plugged in either. According to the computers diagnostics everything is fine & the drivers are all up to date. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tml06451
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:26 PM

no one?

ajtherad
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Hrm..durno, so here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaPpY_MoMmY_10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Restart the computer?? I know when I would plug my keyboard in it wouldn't work until I restarted the computer while it was plugged in.

Tattooed Mommy

"The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care that you don't have tattoos."
aidansmommy219
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM

It knows the drivers that are there are up to date. But the ones you lost need to be reinstalled. Try doing a search for them. And reinstalling them.

tml06451
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Do u know how I find out which ones I had?

Quoting LancesMom:

It knows the drivers that are there are up to date. But the ones you lost need to be reinstalled. Try doing a search for them. And reinstalling them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)