Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so what *would* you make of a man that feels like THIS! small update...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM
  • 103 Replies

thank you to everyone for their advice. I'm going to handle what I need to handle. Just wish me luck please- and hope that I am sucessful. I'm scared to death and trying to be brave. I hope everything goes okay. 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seximami111
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

No way.  Not havin' it.

whenuwish
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM
I don't blame you, sounds like he's done and you've still got a lot of livin to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IleanRight
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM

is he in the military still??

dustinsmom1
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Turn him in, its insurance fraud. Leave his lazy ass and take "half"!

luvmybabies1412
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM

yes mam. and just the other night admitted to me that he does whatever it takes to succeed- as in- he cheated on his test to become a sargeant- had all the answers written down on a piece of paper and took the test online. AND got the promotion.

Quoting IleanRight:

Bknotnobody
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Is changing the locks, and locking the doors a possibility? That way he can just learn to sleep outside at night...

I personally would probably let him sleep outside a few nights... or laugh in his face when he asks for a house key. Tell him irresponsible people don't deserve house keys....

Then again I'm just a @#$%^ so... yeah.

Okay in all seriousness though... I'd be hiding his wallet, or something... or stealing the cards out of his wallet, making it so he was broke, and so you could go out and get things you need/want for the kids and yourself. *shrugs* If he's always so wasted, it would be just like he "lost it" along with the cell phone.

alberns303
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Honey.....I would leave that douche bag in the dust. No "man" behaves that way.

33with2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I don't understand how he is getting over on the military system.

Is he active duty?

alberns303
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Ok....this right here is him talking out his ass.

In order to be promoted to Sgt. they have to pass the promotion board.......which is a panel of higher ups quizing you. I don't really think there is any way to cheat.

If you are ready to leave this guy then do it, and report him to his higher ups. He can get in trouble for treating you and your family that way. It is his duty (according to the Army) to take care of you and his family.

Quoting luvmybabies1412:

yes mam. and just the other night admitted to me that he does whatever it takes to succeed- as in- he cheated on his test to become a sargeant- had all the answers written down on a piece of paper and took the test online. AND got the promotion.

Quoting IleanRight:

mommas3cubs
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Stop being a doormat and leave this boy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)