• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewww....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM
  • 19 Replies
is it just me or is Amber from teen mom starting to look like a crack whore? she really looks like she's had some "help", and not from diet or exercise...her face is scary, especially when she goes off on whoever is around. she just always looks like a pissed off bitch. I feel so sorry for her daughter. Gary needs to man up and take that child and run, he's stupid if he thinks she won't treat her daughter the same way. she is abusive and proves it again and again. I just can't stand her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM

i think shes one of those people who look much better with a little fat. she does look scary thin

Hecate9
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:39 AM
but not tooooo much....that didn't work either. maybe she should concentrate on her inner ugliness first...thats def worse than the outside...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.marie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Way OT, but your screen name reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when the witches would call on "Goddess Hecate".

poshkat
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM

i totaly 10000000000% agree with this statment. she is a pretty nasty ugly person. she must hate herself so much that she has to take out on that cute precious baby. i dont think she once stopped to wonder why her baby is so fussy, and its all a result of her being a crazy psycho. we all know that a calm parent results in a calm baby. they feel your tension and poor little leah has so much tension and im sure it doesnt help when she teases her "daddys gone! hes never coming back!"

Quoting Hecate9:

but not tooooo much....that didn't work either. maybe she should concentrate on her inner ugliness first...thats def worse than the outside...

STREETS AHEAD!

Hecate9
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM
well it is from the goddess Hecate...but not buffy...lol...I think on Charmed they had a demon named Hecate...lol

Quoting s.marie:

Way OT, but your screen name reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when the witches would call on "Goddess Hecate".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeAnaR
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I think she looks great since she has lost weight.

s.marie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM

lol

I just finished watching all 7 seasons so it was fresh in my mind.

Quoting Hecate9:

well it is from the goddess Hecate...but not buffy...lol...I think on Charmed they had a demon named Hecate...lol

Quoting s.marie:

canegirl0700
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:51 AM

OMG she is so scary and she is so ugly on the inside it shines on the outside. I hope Gary takes that kid and runs, because with all the domestic abuse he has endured I do not think it is too far fetched to say that a court would give him custody.

Hecate9
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:51 AM
it pisses me off to no end when she starts saying shit like that to Leah...maybe she does it because its obvious even to her that she would rather be with her daddy. he certainly treats her better...
a little ot, but...do you think Gary would improve himself if he left Amber? all the emotional and physical abuse he deals with from her...

Quoting poshkat:

i totaly 10000000000% agree with this statment. she is a pretty nasty ugly person. she must hate herself so much that she has to take out on that cute precious baby. i dont think she once stopped to wonder why her baby is so fussy, and its all a result of her being a crazy psycho. we all know that a calm parent results in a calm baby. they feel your tension and poor little leah has so much tension and im sure it doesnt help when she teases her "daddys gone! hes never coming back!"

Quoting Hecate9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canegirl0700
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM

This pisses me off to no end, she is constantly telling her child to be quiet, and she is putting her child in the middle of something that has nothing to do with her. You should never put your children in between you and your SO's relationship matters PERIOD.

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting Hecate9:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)