• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm scared.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm being induced right now. Were waiting on logan to wake up a bit so e has good ups and downs in his heart beat but.....

I'm scared. I have a daughter and I remember her birth. It wasn't painless but not major. I'm scared that this one is going to be hell. He's bigger then dd who was 6 lbs 9oz.

Idk what I'm looking for here. Someone keep me amused. Dh went for food. I had to kick him out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lenoxclan
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:41 AM

HUGS! Just think, in a little while you will be holding your second little miracle:0)

NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I was induced with my first and she was 10.5lbs. It's not fun I won't lie to you, but it's out of your hands at this point. Just go along for the ride and know that it will all be over soon, no matter what you go through it will all be worth it when you hold that little baby.

Thats what everyone said to me when I was scared, didn't help me either. lol

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:33 PM

hugsGood luck! Let us know how it goes!

sh2991ba
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM

YAY!!!!  Good luck!!!!  Try to relax and focus on holding your new baby in a few hours!!  If it helps, I was induced with my DD, only had contractions for a couple of hours and then pushed once.

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM
I thought about the huge amount of relief I had after my oldest was born. The pain just stopped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM

maybe he wont be as big as they think. they thought my son was going to be 8+ lbs and he was only 6.14. try not to think about the actual delivery-think about the fact that you are going to be seeing your baby soon!!! congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)