Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the blues...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  • 3 Replies
Does anyone else ever just feel like blah? I'm tired of being ordinary, not feeling very pretty, my skin breaking out, etc. Not tryin to throw a pity party but I just wish ppl would tell my husband "dang! That's ur wife?!" Anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?? Anyone else feel this way or am I the only one??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
massteria
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM

While I can understand what you are saying, and that you have a right to feel that way, I don't feel like that.  I am not the prettiest girl in the world, I know that.  There will always be someone prettier, skinnier, whatever.  I choose every day to be happy with who I am and how I look.  My husband helps there...I am told daily how good I look, that I am sexy, desirable, smart, funny, etc..  I don't need anyone else telling me how great I look because I have enough with my own confidence and the knowledge that the only man that matters finds me gorgeous :)

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:41 AM

right there with you

Dawn0809
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM
My husband compliments me as well, I just always feel like I could make myself better. Not sure if that makes sense?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)