Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

couple tattoos?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:37 AM
  • 10 Replies

me and df have been thinking about getting 'couple' tattoos.....i did some searching and found this....i think its pretty neat and def dont see it everyday (unlike kanji! lol)

what you think?

ODO NNYEW FIE KWAN

"Love never loses its way home"

symbol of the power of love

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to Select-VAXing!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Its interesting. Will you do it in Black?

I'd do half of it on him and half on me! =)

wobin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

its cute. how does your dh feel about it?

ps.iloveyou
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM
That's awesome. I wish DH would agree to something like that. I would like to get two puzzle pieces that fit together. I don't think he'd agree to it tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K.a.C.87
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM

hes down for whatever! lol

Quoting wobin:

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to Select-VAXing!

K.a.C.87
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:42 PM

yep.

i thought about tattoos like that, but they might look goofy by themselves then...kwim?

Quoting LancesMom:

Its interesting. Will you do it in Black?

I'd do half of it on him and half on me! =)

wobin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

Quoting wobin:

i say do it. i want to get a tattoo w/ my dh, but im scared what i want may look to girly on him. i think we are gonna get something that says the same thing/in the same place, but in different fonts

K.a.C.87
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM

thats what i wanted to do. but we want it to be an inner wrist tattoo, and its hard to find saying to fit.

we originally wanted to do

every saint has a past (on me)

every sinner has a future (on him)

Quoting wobin:

Quoting K.a.C.87:

Quoting wobin:

i say do it. i want to get a tattoo w/ my dh, but im scared what i want may look to girly on him. i think we are gonna get something that says the same thing/in the same place, but in different fonts

RiverDaughter
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Okay not to be a party pooper.  But since you are talking about making it a tattoo.  It looks like lady parts to me.  Like a stylized lady parts.

Sorry but I wanted you to know what the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the image.

K.a.C.87
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:55 PM

lol my vagina doesnt look like that! haha

Quoting RiverDaughter:

Okay not to be a party pooper.  But since you are talking about making it a tattoo.  It looks like lady parts to me.  Like a stylized lady parts.

Sorry but I wanted you to know what the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the image.

wobin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

thats what i wanted to do. but we want it to be an inner wrist tattoo, and its hard to find saying to fit.

we originally wanted to do

every saint has a past (on me)

every sinner has a future (on him)

Quoting wobin:

Quoting K.a.C.87:

Quoting wobin:

have you ever heard of ambigrams? that is what me and the dh want to get. they can say one thing one way and another thing upside down, me & the DH want one that says true/love. if you want to see some, you can go to wowtattoos.com. they have one that says saintone way & sinner when you look at it in the other direction.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)