• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's Delirious over this Bottle lol

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  • 55 Replies

So..my 17 month old VERY rarely gets pop. I'm talking once maybe every 3 months he will get his own little bottle of pop, and I dilute it.

I gave him a bottle diluted with water of pop today. You'd have thought I gave him laughing gas! LOL He is soo happy to have pop, he is delirious with laughter lmao

And let me tell you..he sometimes tries to make messes with his bottles of milk I give him. Not this bottle! He is NOT giving it up whatsoever LOL

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s.marie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM

yuck.

To the dilluted soda, not your kid.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM

oh your gonna get bashed LOL

but i think that is funny about him just loving the pop

ganfield_c
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM

every so often when we do pizza night, i allow the older girls to have non caffinated pop, i will dilute some for my 19 mo old and she loves it. its very rare she gets it and shes the same way with it!!

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM

LOl I know, I wouldn't drink it myself. I only used 2oz of water and put 6oz of pop in though.

But, since he's never had just straight, undiluted pop, he doesn't know the difference and I don't intend on showing him lol

NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM

LOL You just admitted on CM that give your kid soda.....and you put it in his bottle...wow...brave. lol

super_mom_5
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM
lol that is cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Oh lawd, I can't imagine what he'd do if I gave him caffinated pop. I drink non-caffiene pop myself so he's never had caffiene pop LOL

Quoting ganfield_c:

every so often when we do pizza night, i allow the older girls to have non caffinated pop, i will dilute some for my 19 mo old and she loves it. its very rare she gets it and shes the same way with it!!

CafeMom Tickers
JasonsMom2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Agreed
We are a no soda house

Quoting NickiNavarro:

LOL You just admitted on CM that give your kid soda.....and you put it in his bottle...wow...brave. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM

ah well. LOl

Quoting NickiNavarro:

CafeMom Tickers
Rowdys.Mommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Ds has had a taste of soda from his grandmother....against my liking....luckily he hates it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)