• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading Comprehension 101 EDIT

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 125 Replies

Did you take a Reading Comprehension class in high school/college? Just curious :O)

I'm deleting this post in five minutes.  I can't believe how IMMATURE some of you are!!!  Wow!!!    Name calling is RIDICULOUS!! 

So I've decided NOT to delete the post.  I'm going to sit here and let you guys make a fool of yourself.  Have fun with it.  Off to go get my son from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Replies (1-10):
theycallmemom4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Is this in reference to your last post?

tiggerpncespooh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:42 PM

It seems not many, from this group at least, have. Good luck with this post.

Jellyfish_fishJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM

no not at all.

ddhb2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:44 PM

No.  It was completely unnecessary.

SGJsmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Why does it bother you so much? How does it impact your life? Just ignore the people you feel are having problems comprehending. Is that too hard to comprehend?

Jellyfish_fishJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM

huh?  What?  I don't get it?

Quoting SGJsmom:

Why does it bother you so much? How does it impact your life? Just ignore the people you feel are having problems comprehending. Is that too hard to comprehend?

BlacksheepSati
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM

get over yourself

chalisa0
by Kim on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM

No.  What is it?  Sounds like a Elementary/Middle School class.  I did take a class in High School called College Prep Reading-I'm pretty sure that is the only "Reading" class I ever took.

lyranightshade
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I didn't, but wouldn't have needed it, anyway. I got super lucky with my family. We always read and I learned to read at two. By the time I was in elementary school, I read at a college level, with college level comprehension.  I intend to help DS in the same way. He's two and a half an starting to read some words. I'm not pushing him, but I DO encouraging reading at every chance I get.

Jellyfish_fishJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I'm not under myself.  

Quoting BlacksheepSati:

get over yourself

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)