• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there someone from your SOs past...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM
  • 81 Replies
...that seems to kind of keep popping up or irk you a little? There is this one girl that my husband went to high school with. She lives back home...but there has always been...I don't know...kind of an issue with her. I know that my husband had a thing for her when we got together. And I always kind of saw her as a threat (not really anymore though). It would just be things like, she would call him quite often after he got stationed here in NC but he wouldn't tell me (when he would tell me about talking to guy friends), he broke up with me for a week and within days of doing so he called her to hang out, he even went so far as to tell me within the last few months that if she would have told him while we were dating that she wanted to go out with him he would have dumped me to persue it. And he wonders why I have/had a problem! Any of you ladies have that? I'm not trying to sound like a jealous wife, though That's how I'm coming across...I'm just yammering. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyOh72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I would see RED too. something just doesnt sound right. I dont blame you for feeling that way at all.

mandafox
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:16 PM
Yea, like I said...it isn't as much of an issue now as it was back then...but some insecurities from being pregnant and not feeling the way I used to are bringing back some old wounds. Lol. It was really frustrating back then.

Quoting KellyOh72:

I would see RED too. something just doesnt sound right. I dont blame you for feeling that way at all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandafox
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:23 PM
I'm the only one? Lol. That's comforting. I at least expected someone to call me out or something. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbldogdare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM

He had one try to get him to cheat with her. She was very unhappy with her hubby and life at the time but dh had absolutely no interest and really she gets uglier, fatter and bitchier every time we see her so I don't worry at all. It just pissed me off because it was so disrespectful to us and her husband and just made me dislike her that much more. For some reason all his friends have to meet at her house whenever they get together(only once or twice a year tg). I've done my best to get skinnier, prettier and friendlier. Kill em with kindness, right...

I will worry when Ann Coulter comes to town though. 

SGJsmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:27 PM

My DH had kind of a stalker from high school. She always seem to some how track him down. It was creepy. He didn't like her in high school. They never dated or hooked up. She would go to his practices and games. His friends would tease him about it. She tracked him down on FB. He will friend anyone. She kept messaging him, so I called her out. She said she wasn't stalking him. She was happily married, blah, blah, blah. I asked her how she would feel if someone was tracking down her husband and messaging him constantly. She deleted her FB account and haven't heard from her since.

mandafox
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Oooo, that sounds like a crazy one!

Quoting SGJsmom:

My DH had kind of a stalker from high school. She always seem to some how track him down. It was creepy. He didn't like her in high school. They never dated or hooked up. She would go to his practices and games. His friends would tease him about it. She tracked him down on FB. He will friend anyone. She kept messaging him, so I called her out. She said she wasn't stalking him. She was happily married, blah, blah, blah. I asked her how she would feel if someone was tracking down her husband and messaging him constantly. She deleted her FB account and haven't heard from her since.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandafox
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Those are the best...when you know that your husband has it better with you. Lol. I'll get back to that point after baby comes. :)

Quoting dbldogdare:

He had one try to get him to cheat with her. She was very unhappy with her hubby and life at the time but dh had absolutely no interest and really she gets uglier, fatter and bitchier every time we see her so I don't worry at all. It just pissed me off because it was so disrespectful to us and her husband and just made me dislike her that much more. For some reason all his friends have to meet at her house whenever they get together(only once or twice a year tg). I've done my best to get skinnier, prettier and friendlier. Kill em with kindness, right...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
my husbands ex fiance...who is now his stepsister.fucked up family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jsjnowell
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Your husband sounds like an ASS!!!

dbldogdare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Yeah she's gotten pretty bad since they dated. Even 9 months pregnant with a 9pounder I was skinnier than her. She was his attempt at a red head for his mom's sake I think. lol I occasionally dye my hair red for him.

Quoting mandafox:

Those are the best...when you know that your husband has it better with you. Lol. I'll get back to that point after baby comes. :)

Quoting dbldogdare:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)