Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG, googled 1 guy, 1 cup...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM
  • 69 Replies

If you want to be disturbed just google that.  NOT FOR CHILDREN!! ADULT CONTENT!  As in totally naked guy.  WHY would someone do that to their butt?

Everyone who supported slavery was free.  Everyone who supports abortion was born.  That, my friends, is how oppression works.  -Anonymous

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaM27
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:04 PM

why would anyone google this? LOL

FranksHoney
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Why would you do that?!?!? i had someone show me that when i was really drunk....not fun

Bknotnobody
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Um I won't google that or the two girls one cup... Nope... EWWW. Is all I have to say, because of everything I have ever heard....

lovelily79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I think I have a good enough mental image to go on, so I'm good. I've learned my lesson from googeing blue waffles, fried rices, and pink sock lmao 

norahsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I don't KNOW!! I just got curious. Some things just should not be on the internet!

Quoting FranksHoney:

Why would you do that?!?!? i had someone show me that when i was really drunk....not fun

Everyone who supported slavery was free.  Everyone who supports abortion was born.  That, my friends, is how oppression works.  -Anonymous

AnnaBright
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM
Haha....try the pain olympics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I haven't heard of pink sock. NOW I am going to have to see that too.  Dang it!  Just DON"T look at 2 girls 1 cup. DON"T DON"T DONT, its not the same as 1  guy 1 cup but its SO much more disturbing. 

Quoting lovelily79:

I think I have a good enough mental image to go on, so I'm good. I've learned my lesson from googeing blue waffles, fried rices, and pink sock lmao 

lovelily79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:08 PM

lmao let me know if you google pink sock.....omg I was horrified just don't know how it is possiable

Quoting norahsmommy:

I haven't heard of pink sock. NOW I am going to have to see that too.  Dang it!  Just DON"T look at 2 girls 1 cup. DON"T DON"T DONT, its not the same as 1  guy 1 cup but its SO much more disturbing. 

Quoting lovelily79:

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/lovelily79/sexy01.jpg

I have the right to remain silent because anything I do say will be taken down, twisted, and used against me..

serjil
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:09 PM

First I want to say, thank you for that. Now I have this image in my mind and I'm probably going to have nightmares.

Why in the world would anyone do that, and did he know the bottle was going to break? It seems like he did because he just so calmly took the pieces out. What a sick-o. Now my butt hurts just thinking about it. 

sweetalli07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I think I heard something about that. Ya not interested personally (dh showed me something a long time ago that I truly wish I could forget bc it was soooooooooo disgusting, vague description: 2 or 3 girls, completely naked, poop, and omg I hope no one in the world is ever really that hungry and horny at the same time, you do the math *GAG*).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)