Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She said it was okay..... I was like wtf

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 25 Replies

So my little ones are in a tumbling class, today there was a new little boy about 3 in class. My daughter was jumping on the trampoline thing and he decided to jump along with her. I was on one side prepared in case she fell and his mom on he other side. It's a small trampoline and it's normal for two kids to jump at once as there is a bar for them to hold on to.

Anyway after about 2 minutes the little boy shoves my daughter (shes 15 months) and almost knocked her off. I catch her mid-fall and I say really sweetly hey baby we have to play nice in class, no shoving because someone could get hurt. Well his mother says it's ok he has to learn to play nice, he's going to have a little brother or sister in 6 months so he has to learn. I left it alone and moved my daughter to the balance beam.

She follows us with her son and while my daughter was walking along the beam he shoved her again this time she almost twisted her ankle, and I looked at the mom like HEY. She tells me It's ok, he has to learn.. 

I said it is NOT OK for your son to put his hands on my daughter or any other kid in the class. My daughter did not come to class to become your sons pushing bag or his teacher.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Proud Mommy to two handsome sons Steven & Jaime and my beautiful princess Emily.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
art.diva
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Oh, I hate moms like that!!! I want to tell them to stop being so lazy and take responsibility for your brat

ForeverInLove
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM
She says it's ok to push? Really?!

That's not learning how to play with other kids. That's learning how to bully other kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Wow...

NEMommaOf3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Good for you, Momma! I would also tell the people in charge because its also not your responsibility to police her. 

Hopefully she was embarrassed by your response and will start policing him better and NOT allowing him to touch other kids. WTH-when this kid gets kicked out of tumbling class is she going to take him to the park and let him push the other kids around there? 

Honestly, I have heard of pregnancy brain but THAT is unbelievable...he has to learn to play nice by pushing and being corrected by other moms? BS! 

Pixiemaid
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:14 PM

wow

EmmyCora
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Damn right. Keep your kid under control.

Mommy2One881
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Tell her to have her kid learn somewhere else.

oceanus407
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM
That sucks. I also hate it when you are telling your kid not to do something and the other mom says its okay right in front of your kid....ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HippieMom78
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Well, if she thinks it's OK then she won't have a problem when he pushes the wrong kid and ends up with a black eye!!

babyfat5
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I bet this mom is also the type where if you kid hit back she would have been yelling at you! For some mom's their kids do no wrong. I feel bad for the baby she is going to have in 6 mos.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)