• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An abortion story......

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 48 Replies
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyraEllen
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Her story is crazy, I've heard it before.  Anti-choice folks just LOVE this girl.

HOWEVER FYI -

Partial term abortion is NOT legal in the states unless in cases of health risks for mother.

Just wanted folks to know before the OMG DRAMA started.

"Bring me the thong of Lisa Cuddy...."  -Dr. Gregory House

lovelily79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:16 PM

that's amazing she survived. There were other plans for her on this earth 

PTBAAMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Quoting MyraEllen:

Her story is crazy, I've heard it before.  Anti-choice folks just LOVE this girl.

HOWEVER FYI -

Partial term abortion is NOT legal in the states unless in cases of health risks for mother.

Yah, she was talking during the 1970's.  

gaugesmomma1209
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Wow. just....wow

TiffanyMarie80
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:26 PM

It's not anymore, although it was.  And the "risks" to the mother are pretty lenient - I know a girl who worked for planned parenthood, and she thought it was great to come up with excuses for women to have late-term abortions, including a woman who had no history of depression, no family history of depression, but the "risk" given as her excuse was that her Dr (the abortionist) believed that there was a "chance" that she would suffer from post-partum depression if she delivered a live baby. . . .

Quoting MyraEllen:

HOWEVER FYI -

TiffanyMarie80
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Quoting PTBAAMom:

Quoting MyraEllen:

HOWEVER FYI -

Yah, she was talking during the 1970's.  

No - she was born in the 70's, she began speaking in the 90's, and she continues to speak today.

BlacksheepSati
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM

oh BULLDERDASH.

Quoting TiffanyMarie80:

It's not anymore, although it was.  And the "risks" to the mother are pretty lenient - I know a girl who worked for planned parenthood, and she thought it was great to come up with excuses for women to have late-term abortions, including a woman who had no history of depression, no family history of depression, but the "risk" given as her excuse was that her Dr (the abortionist) believed that there was a "chance" that she would suffer from post-partum depression if she delivered a live baby. . . .

Quoting MyraEllen:

HOWEVER FYI -

TiffanyMarie80
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I know that pro-abortion, anti-life, let-the-babies-die-if that's-the-mom's-choice people would like others to BELIEVE that abortion is only done for "good and noble" reasons, but the fact is that babies are killed every day for selfish reasons, and when those reasons are too selfish, and the timing isn't ideal, then the Dr.s who choose to  ignore the oath they took to "do no harm" need to come up with better sounding excuses to make it more palatable. 

Quoting BlacksheepSati:

oh BULLDERDASH.

Quoting TiffanyMarie80:

Quoting MyraEllen:

HOWEVER FYI -

ChellaWella
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM
desert.girl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM

While you may not agree with her, that is a very cruel comment.

Quoting ChellaWella:

to bad the saline solution didn't work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)