Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the funniest thing your kids have done?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

What is the funniest thing your kids have done?

Today DS got his laser light and chased it around like the cats do...except he was the one holding it. lol

Yesterday at lunch time he decided he was done eating and climbed out of his highchair like he's been doing it forever. I couldn't stop laughing...I know it's lame but I wasn't in a good mood before and that made my day oddly enough.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
robinalbright
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:34 PM
last night my 2 year old was feeding my 9 month old small bits of her sandwich(i was sitting right beside her) my 9 month old started coughing, she wasn't choking but i guess my 2 year old thought she was. my 2 year old jumped off the couch with out saying a word and started patting the baby on the back and raising her arm up. then she got back on the couch looked at me and said mom that was a close one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aanddplus2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Quoting robinalbright:

last night my 2 year old was feeding my 9 month old small bits of her sandwich(i was sitting right beside her) my 9 month old started coughing, she wasn't choking but i guess my 2 year old thought she was. my 2 year old jumped off the couch with out saying a word and started patting the baby on the back and raising her arm up. then she got back on the couch looked at me and said mom that was a close one.

That is so cute! lol

KME3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM
I ask my two year old for a kiss yesterday and she shakes her head and waves her hand and says noooo...then I said please, then she said, wait...then gave me a kiss lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pumpkinbrat116
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM
My dd is beyond girly girl. Well my dh bought her this huge dolphin from sea world and she calls it her sipper (supposed to be flipper haha). At about 3:30 this morning I get woken up to screaming. Of course I freak out and run to her room only to find her sitting on the dolphins back holding a pink purse and screaming "let's go Sipper!" I asked her what she was doing and she told me she is riding sipper to the store to go shopping! Hahaha. She also said that sipper is too slow and needs to move it! She's 3 1/2 btw. I almost pissed myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aanddplus2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM

BUMP!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM

BUMP!

aanddplus2
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)