Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want too.... (I know, not original)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

The day got off to a bad start and has only gotten worse. =(

DH came home from his trip early this morning (like 4 am). The kids let us sleep in (I explained that their daddy was coming home really late and needed to sleep) which was good but what woke me up was the smell of crap, literally. The cat reeked! So we had to get up and wash the cat off and we all know how much cats LOVE to get a bath. =(

Got the cat washed off and got ourselves and the kids ready to go out. As our DD is getting dressed she comes out and informs us the cat had pooped on her floor. So DH goes back to clean it up and not only had the cat pooped on her floor, but on her bed and inside her doll house. =(

Finally get it cleaned up and we are ready to go. We finally get in the car and drive 20 minutes into town. Stopped at the Starbucks, had coffee & the kids had their favorite drink (Green Machine - Naked). We leave there and head toward the park where we are going to let the kids play until the restaurant we want to go to opens for lunch at 2pm.

DH got a phone call from work. His replacement for the day (he took a vacation day) had a family emergency and had to leave and they have something they had to have done today. DH gets upset and starts to yell about it, which really upsets me. I know he was frustrated but throwing a tantrum like a child doesn't help the situation any. Anyway, we turned around and came home. He is now at work, hoping this should only take an hour or so and then we'll be able to go eat and to the movie.

Just not having a stellar day. If you got through this. Thanks! =D

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I am sorry. hope your birthday gets better.

MuddinFLMama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Happy birthday!! I hope it gets better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM

thank you

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:43 PM

hugshappy birthday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)