Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any moms dumpster dive?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM
  • 79 Replies

Do you find anything that you grab???

i've found a couple things..

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:09 PM
No. I wont do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaMa2Azriel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:09 PM

My mom does.  She went to the dump (small tiny town) and there was a bag of used clothes folded up and sitting by the dumpster.  She brought them home and washed them and wore them.  ::Sigh::

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I have had to once... My ex hubby took out the trash to the dumpster, but took the wrong bag... He actually threw away the bag of clothes I had just brought back from the laundry mat... My uniforms were in there. So at 1am (when we realized the mistake) we were out there with flashlights digging through the dumpster trying to find our clothes. lol

CountryGirl0809
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I'm sorry but that is just sick and disgusting.   Not a good thing to teach your kid.   they might wonder off and do that and then a garbage truck come and them be in it and get tossed in the truck.     

ajscarver
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM

not me, but when i was little i used to have to go with my mom. it was for boxes and bubble wrap. that stuff was so expensive and she was selling a few things on ebay. idk it wasn't too bad, we went behind walmart, kmart and our shopping center. we always went in the mornings and i was always the one that would have to go in after them...lol

carrielenc

my mom did this when i was a kid and i was so embarrassed, i hated it.

haleyleedy
I did today lol, our printer broke but had a brand new ink cartrdrige, we bought a new printer and hubby made me get the old printer out of trash to get the cartridge. Ewww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sixwasenough4me
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM

LOL   Yes I do all the time.  You'd be surprised what "rich" people throw away.

Doodlesrevenge
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Two words.....HELL NO.

BlacksheepSati
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:14 PM

YUP mostly i go after newspaper coupon inserts. but i someitmes find some nice stuff ttoo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)