• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Son's First Real Crush!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son [12] and I were talking last night and he kept saying Rayann this and Rayann that.  This is been going on for a few weeks.  I asked him last night "Do you like Rayann"  He said "NO!"  I looked him in the eye and said "really????"  He said "I hate when you do that!" LOL  I told him in a joking way NO SEX!!  We are very comfortable discussing things like that.  He said "Mom, seriously they don't make condoms in extra extra extra small"  LOL  She's very pretty and I think she likes him too because they chat back and forth on FB, I check it from time to time plus it tells me when he posts on her pics or status.  He says she's always poking at him or playing around with his hair.  LOL  He was blushing it was cute, but I dropped it because I knew he was embrassed.  Girls have always had little crushes on him but this is his first real one.  He always said he wasn't interested.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
coloradomom3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Ahhhh They grow so fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:15 PM

awe!!!!

devasmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Aww. Just keep doing what you are doing. Seems like you have a good open and honest household. My baby boy is 17, they grow too fast. I just remind my son that there is a thing called Karma and someday, he may be the father of a teenage girl...he should treat every girl the way he would want his daughter to be treated and to remember, whatever he does to or with any girl will be done to his daughter, someday.

pasteeater
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM

BUMP!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Aww. Thats awesome! I remember my sons first GF. Still talk to her on FB lol!

pasteeater
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM

He came out of school today asking if he could go to the dance on friday.  I said sure!  Turns out "she's" going too.  It's so sweet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)