• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids dead... dad was wrongfully executed

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

http://www.totalcriminaldefense.com/blog/2009/08/25/kids-dead-dad-wrongfully-executed/

Sorry I tried to do this a min ago but i posted the wrong link... This is really sad.. He deserves to have his name cleared.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samthecat001
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Happens FAR TOO OFTEN.  its the number one reason i am passionately ANTI-death penalty.

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I have always said...I believe in an eye for an eye but our legal system is way to flawed to take a life.

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:42 PM

So many people have false faith in our system.

I think that about 98% of people in prison really did do something wrong. But that other 2% sometimes spends years or loses their life over something they did not do.

Very sad.

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM

I feel the same way..

Quoting carterscutie85:

So many people have false faith in our system.

I think that about 98% of people in prison really did do something wrong. But that other 2% sometimes spends years or loses their life over something they did not do.

Very sad.

Jellybean82
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:07 PM

This is the primary reason I'm against the death penalty.  If this happens even one time, that's too many.

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Yeah they are gonna have his name cleared BUT what good is that now.. I feel sorry for his family..

Quoting Jellybean82:

This is the primary reason I'm against the death penalty.  If this happens even one time, that's too many.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I don't really know how I feel about the death penalty but I am so sorry that this happened to this man and his kids.  Sad very sad.

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:22 PM

i have mixed emotions... if they can prove 100% with out a doubt that they did the act then they deserve what they get..but also if they can not prove 100% then death penalty should not be carried out..

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

I don't really know how I feel about the death penalty but I am so sorry that this happened to this man and his kids.  Sad very sad.

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM

BUMP!

aaavasquez
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Thats just sad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)