• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I let her?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

DD is totally obssesed with my makeup! lol shes always trying to get into my makeup bag and put it on, she even knows where most of it goes! But I know she shes probably way too young to be using this stuff and I dont want it to ruin her skin or something but she has so much fun with it..is there like little kid makeup that is like natural of something for little girls?? (DD is 21 months old) Or should I just make her stop all together?? Dont know if this is just like a phase or something at her age?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2LnJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

My boys were like this lol. they would see me put some on and want it. They grew out of it, but I used to give them my organic chapstick and let them put it on. I know I wouldn't let my daughter, if I had one, wear any make up until she was a teenager, aside from chapstick or lip gloss.

lovemykally
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM

my dd is up my butt everytime i do my makeup or hair they are trying to copy mommy lol

1stunna2010
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM

i am not too sure i have a little girl taht is 2 months old, and i cant wait till she gets into taht stage :) i think as long as its not an everyday thing it should be ok... or get some knew brushes and have her play with that since it dont have anything on it yet. or go to walmart they actually do have make up for little girls its probly 5 and up but better then the real makeup on ther little skin :)

ErikaM27
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I got this for dh's little cousin. It's wooden makeup set. It's all fake so she can't paint her face. Really cute

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I would try to keep her out of your makeup . . . it's a phase and it will pass.  Maybe you could get her her own chapstick or something?  And a brush blush or something for her to play with?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)