Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jennifer Gray had Cancer!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

So i was watching Dancing with the stars last night and whilst they were showing the practice dance of what they had been doing all week Jenifer mentions that she went for a check to see if she was healthy for the show and they Discovered she had cancer or something to that effect so she had surgery and the cancer was removed it was in the back of her neck...

Wow totaly did not know that,

any way she said thats why she has a hard time moving her neck all around and so on.

this is what i found out:-

Will Jennifer Grey remain a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars?" The one-time Dirty Dancing star is slated to be a contestant on the show, but recently found out a lump in her neck was cancerous. The health issue was caught during a routine check-up as she sought clearance for DWTS.

Prior to her stint on Dancing with the Stars, Grey had a physical examination to ensure that she was fit enough to compete. In addition, Grey saw a neurologist to address chronic neck problems caused by an earlier car accident years before. While repairing her neck ligaments, the surgeon discovered a cancerous lump on her neck. The lump was removed in two separate surgeries and Grey is now cancer-free.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

WOW! I was watching at it last night, but didn't see that!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Pretty amazing that they caught it during a routine physical . . .

englishtigger
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:49 PM

BUMP!

englishtigger
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:53 PM

exactly what i thought as well.

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Pretty amazing that they caught it during a routine physical . . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)