• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sisters

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am about to have my second little girl. My DD1 is 3 1/2 and on the 3d ultrasounds from this one I think she is gonna look exactly like my oldest even though they have different dads. So I was wondering how much your DDs look alike? I have pretty strong genes I look like my dad and he looks like his mom etc. And there dads got some same looks (dirty blond, first had blue eyes, my SO has green eyes) just different builds (my so is bigger and bulkier)

My dd1 at a month old (youngest pic I have on my computer)

My DD now.

3d pic of my dd2

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:42 PM

My son and daughter looked alike as babies but they don't look much alike now at all.  (My son looks like his dad and my daughter looks like me.)

I have fraternal twins, too, who are 17 (and adopted) and they don't look anything like each other at all!  One takes after the dad and one takes after the mom.

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM

My girls look nothing alike. Ivy looks just like dh and Claire looks exactly like me lol. I do have a feeling that this baby is going to look like Ivy when she comes out though.

NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I have a daughter and son.....but check it out.

The top one is my daughter

She's 2 now and he's only 6 weeks so we'll see if they still look the same later....but he looks a lot like she did.

kwulzer
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Both my daughters look like me. Everyone says they look like they could of been twins if they hd the same father and the same age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_21
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:55 PM

My boys have different dads but they look alike. Neither of them look like me either, it's really weird... I get comments from family and friends all the time about how much they look alike.

BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM
DD and SD look alike and they aren't blood related.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)