• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you ever

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

look back and get sad about things in your life... I mean I know I took this path on my own... and I know I put myself in this situation... but i wish i had a chance to go on my first vacation... I wish I had my house done and all my bills paid. I wish I had the $ to go buy new fall and winter clothes after my weight loss... because i have nothing that fits!

Sigh... do you ever just get down and out and sad that some things just down right suck?

My daughter has limb girdle muscular dystrophy. She may waddle, she may fall, but she is not ignorant. She sees you stare. She hears you snicker. Her heart aches like mine and yours when people laugh at her. Be polite and ask about her condition rather than be rude and make fun of her. Please educate yourself, as I can only educate her so much about ignorance and stupidity. I can only tell her so much about just how cruel the world can be.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Shauna71904
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM

yowza no one?

TattedMommyof2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM
All the time. I try not to regret anything and learn from my mistakes. But sometimes...I just wish I could go back do things differently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shauna71904
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM

thank GOD I am not alone... Yea the first thing i'd do is take an effing vacation... I hate hearing my man talk about cancun and vacation this and florida that... Ive never been on vacation sigh

Quoting TattedMommyof2:

All the time. I try not to regret anything and learn from my mistakes. But sometimes...I just wish I could go back do things differently.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Sure.  I think everyone has regrets . . . or they're lying about not having regrets!  ;)

mommyof2boysmd
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM

all the time, but than i look at my boys an that makes everything better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)