• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids say the darndest things

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my son 2 1/2 has been going potty everywhere but the bathroom. So I asked him today Why is he peeing everywhere He looks at me and goes mama Im not peeing My weewee is hahahahahahaha

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
thatgirl70
by Carin on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM

LOL.

My son has a xylophone/piano that he's been messing with a lot here, lately, pretending he's a rock star (so cute, LOL). He wants us to sing along with him while he's singing. So he's telling DH "Sing daddy, sing!" Well, I start, cause Daddy ain't singing, and my son looks at me and says "No mama, you got to wait your turn!" It was so cute, I died laughing.

I wish I could remember what he said yesterday. He's talking so much now that he's always saying something that is classic.

kouponkimberly
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM

My 3 1/2 year old daughter and I were on our way home a few months ago.  My husband and I had just found out we were pregnant with twins, and I had some nauseau...and I said to her "Louisa, mommy feels funky"...and she said "Mommy, does your funky hurt?"  I laughed so hard, I cried!

a1987
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Aww that's too cute. I have 2 boys ages 4 and 2. Well my 2 yo loves kisses and he was trying to kiss his brother and my 4 yo said "Don't kiss me! I don't look like a girl!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)