Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHUT your foul mouth!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 48 Replies

People have no decency anymore! I am in a hospital waiting room while my DH undergoes his second back surg in 6 months... and approaching the one year anniversary of DH's dads death  (which was due to a complication OF a back surg he had)...

... and while I understand that NO ONE in this room understands how I'm feeling at this very moment, I don't really think, under any circumstances, is it ok to talk at the top of your lungs and cuss like a fucking truck driver in such a sensitive atmosphere!

So, when I'm done writing this post, I'm going to stare at him and give him a mental bitch slap... because the dumb ass deserves it.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Eh, you're sitting on here cursing. 

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

DaisyGrowKit
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

If that's your reply you obviously didn't get the point of my post.

ProudMami2008
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Sorry, but pot meet kettle.

Photobucket

aMarieT
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I sincerely hope you DHs surgery is a smashing success and his recovery is fast and easy.

Darlin' I laughed out loud when I read "I'm going to stare at him and give him a mental bitch slap".

mommas3cubs
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Quoting DaisyGrowKit:

People have no decency anymore! I am in a hospital waiting room while my DH undergoes his second back surg in 6 months... and approaching the one year anniversary of DH's dads death  (which was due to a complication OF a back surg he had)...

... and while I understand that NO ONE in this room understands how I'm feeling at this very moment, I don't really think, under any circumstances, is it ok to talk at the top of your lungs and cuss like a fucking truck driver in such a sensitive atmosphere!

So, when I'm done writing this post, I'm going to stare at him and give him a mental bitch slap... because the dumb ass deserves it.

Hmm Pot meet kettle.

mommas3cubs
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Quoting DaisyGrowKit:

Quoting jillbailey26:

what that is is OKAY for you to curse but no one else? Yeah we kinda got that.

graciebsgranny
by Angie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I agree op a hospital waiting room is not the place for all that!! Good luck to DH, i hope he has a speedy recovery!!!

jillbailey26
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Quoting DaisyGrowKit:

Quoting jillbailey26:

I get it.  You're venting.  You're having a rough day.  Maybe the guy cursing is too.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

inspain
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM

So, because someone needed surgery and someone else died, nearly a year ago, everyone around you (no matter what they do or do not know about the dead and the infirm) must speak in grave and hushed tones and murmur only words of kindness and respect?

That's fucking insane.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)