Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s/o part two of would you allow

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: If your child was harmed because your child distracted a dr/theripist would you be mad at the Dr or theripist?

Options:

Irate

a little mad

I would be mad my kid got hurt but not at the dr

I would be mad at my other chidl

S*** happens

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessasmamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM

wtf is with this crap. helloooo drama maker!

gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:43 PM

ummm no curious to see how many people would actualy blame the DR

toopicky429
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I am a firm believer that shit happens, lol. I would be irritated with the kid that was doing the distracting, and not the doctor/therapist.

ErikaM27
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Hmmm How would my child get harmed? I dont get it? If the dr is checking my child and he is harmed then yes I would be upset.

jessasmamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM

i think the other lady explained that her older daughter had been on the mat PLENTY of times. if the new therapist was uncomfortable she should have asked the mom to move the older child, or asked the other therapist to stretch the little girl.

being that her job is a therapist, if youre uneasy with anything and it is making you tense, you need to take control of the situation. she's messing with a 6 month olds neck for christs sake! she needs to be calm. if she can't be calm with the other kid right there, then speak up!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

ummm no curious to see how many people would actualy blame the DR

Brianav
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:46 PM
I would blame the dr.

Ok ok, no, I wouldn't :-P. Shit happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bupkie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I'm sure the Dr. is pretty ticked at the parent allowing a child to act up and distract the Dr.... if it was an avoidable situation....  

gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM

well lets say he was giving shots your other child is climbing up on the bed and he acidently sticks your child to hard or something like that because your other child is climbing up onto the bench and talking and trying to play with the patient

Quoting ErikaM27:

Hmmm How would my child get harmed? I dont get it? If the dr is checking my child and he is harmed then yes I would be upset.

mz_erica03
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Ok I'm not really understanding. You mean my other child? Not the one that's beeing seen by the doc, right?

gypsy_rose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:52 PM

The one being seen gets HURT the OTHER child distracting the kid and climbing all over the table and/or trying to play with the patient

Quoting mz_erica03:

Ok I'm not really understanding. You mean my other child? Not the one that's beeing seen by the doc, right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)