Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wth are sillybands?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM
  • 20 Replies
For real...lol. my dd started kindergarten this year and has been talking non stop about wanting sillybands for christmas. So i look them up. Thy are just a plasticy bracelet thing right? Don't do anything? I just dot see the big draw to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TariMeccico
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM

They are little bracelets that are shaped all different and when you stretch and pull them they can go back to the original shape lol.

MamaAlderman_2

NO idea its not like when they are own they look like the shape either but they can be too tight so if you get them for her just be careful of that

prego7386

*sigh*a trend with the kids for now lol they are just lil plastic things in different shapes...no idea how or why they are so popular but they are lol

canegirl0700

My kids have a shit ton of these things thanks to my mom. LOL! They are just little bracelets in the shapes of characters, objects, etc. I even have some that the kids gave me and I never take them off.

styler7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:58 PM

The kids around here wear hundreds of them. Thankfully, my kids aren't obsessed.

LuvingMy3Girls
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM
At least they are a rather inexpensive trend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1busymomma03
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM

My kids have tons of sillybands. They are now begging for the silly band necklaces..but I haven't been able to find them in stores where I live.. Oh, well, I'm sure they will be just fine without them, since they are pretty useless anyway. LOL

Buggy979
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM

they look like shapes like these princess ones but they come in all kinds of shapes and they wear them like bracelets...

MommiE8983
by McLovin on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM
They are like crack for kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I found some in Toy Story shapes for Naeem's stocking!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)