Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm So Sick of You! *sperm donor rant*

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 40 Replies

I'm so sick and tired of my sons sperm donor. Yes I live 6 hours away, yes I am engaged to the man that's been taking care of us since I was pregnant because mr sperm donor decided to throw me out while pregnant and told my SO "if you want them then take them" because he changed his mind and didn't want to be a husband or father. So why the hell should I still be obligated to him?! But for whatever reason he's still in my life, making me miserable. MY son is 15 months old now. He has YET to pay child support (yet he claimed my son on taxes for the year and laughed in my face about it). He has YET to come visit him. He knows exactly where I am and yet he hasn't so much as sent my son a card or a present. When my son was born I made sure I got him a ride to the hospital because he DEMANDED that he be there. He signed the birth certificate and took off. When my son was 6 weeks old I drove ALL the way to his house and stayed for a few days so that he could see the baby because he DEMANDED to see him. I got there and he decided he had better things to do and ignored the baby. Now he's filing all kinds of restraining orders against me to bring my son back to him and cursing me lower than dirt for running off with his kid without his permission (i've been here for over a year mind you) all because he wants ME to bring my son back down to him so that he doesn't have to come out here. Even though he's NEVER paid me so much as a penny for child support (because he doesn't feel obligated to since I took his kid away) I offered to PAY him to come see the baby and he STILL refuses to come out here because since I ran away with his child I should be obligated to bring him back whenever he wants to see him. Seriously?! It's so obvious that he doesn't give a damn about the baby so why won't he just leave me alone and let me get on with my life?!

I'm sorry this is so long but I just had to get it off my chest.

"I see blindness not as a disability, but an ability. People with sight judge others by what they see. Black, white, red, yellow. Those words mean nothing to me. I can only see what's on the inside." Patrick Henry Hughes

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dajennible
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM

BUMP!

Lois.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM

dude thats insane.  However it sounds like somethign he could get away with and get you in trouble for.  Go get a lawyer NOW!

Hecate9
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM
file for full custody...if you haven't already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dajennible
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I've already got a lawyer. I've got 2 actually. I had to hire one to file for custody here in Texas and I had to hire a louisiana lawyer to go to court and fight my case there and get everything thrown out. In the past month i've spent over $2,000 and that's just to get things started. I'm looking at at LEAST another $5,000 before it's all said and done

Quoting Lois.:

dude thats insane.  However it sounds like somethign he could get away with and get you in trouble for.  Go get a lawyer NOW!

"I see blindness not as a disability, but an ability. People with sight judge others by what they see. Black, white, red, yellow. Those words mean nothing to me. I can only see what's on the inside." Patrick Henry Hughes

jessasmamma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM

if you had no court paperwork keeping you from moving, you're allowed to leave with your child. i normally wouldn't say it's cool to run off with your kid, but it's not like he was in his life anyways. GL

KME3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:08 PM
If the baby did not live with him he can not claim him on his taxes! Report that and then when they bust his ass you can laugh at him....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dajennible
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Thank you. And it's not from lack of me trying either

Quoting jessasmamma:

if you had no court paperwork keeping you from moving, you're allowed to leave with your child. i normally wouldn't say it's cool to run off with your kid, but it's not like he was in his life anyways. GL

Dajennible
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I did report it... back in February. The IRS won't do anything about it. They basically told me tough luck so i'm just going to bring it up in court when I go and try to get the judge to do something about it.

Quoting KME3:

If the baby did not live with him he can not claim him on his taxes! Report that and then when they bust his ass you can laugh at him....

monkeysmom21006
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Ugh, sounds like my newbies biodad...Although he is all talk. He threatened to take legal action the last time my mom talked to him (he doesn't even contact me, wtf??), but he hasn't yet taken any legal action with his older child, so I don't see him doing anything. He's a horrible person (bad judgement call, of course I found everything out after I got pregnant) and I'm scared to death to have him anywhere near him. He's mentally unstable.

Dajennible
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM

You still need to file for custody. It's better to be safe than sorry. In my case I had to call the clerk of courts to find out he had filed all of this stuff and it's a good thing I did because he wasn't going to tell me. If I hadn't called he would have gone through the whole thing without me, gotten custody on default and it would have all been over before I knew anything about it.

Quoting monkeysmom21006:

Ugh, sounds like my newbies biodad...Although he is all talk. He threatened to take legal action the last time my mom talked to him (he doesn't even contact me, wtf??), but he hasn't yet taken any legal action with his older child, so I don't see him doing anything. He's a horrible person (bad judgement call, of course I found everything out after I got pregnant) and I'm scared to death to have him anywhere near him. He's mentally unstable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)