Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it a girl thing??

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM
  • 24 Replies
For them to scream for everything!! omg she's 14 mths old and no matter what she's screams. if she's happy, mad, hurt, tired, everything and boy its annoying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaM27
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:02 PM

no my boys are very loud too. lol

BlueEyes689
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:02 PM

my daughter is 11 months old and i have never heard a kid scream at the high pitch like she does, it makes me shudder and my nerves get shot after she does it like 3 times

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:03 PM

lol my dd does it and shes almost 3. i tell her if your going to scream i'm not talking to you and you can go to your room and scream

davisn1106
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM
I have a 6 year old son and he never did that but her ha she does it all the time and its so loud omg lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikky0803PAG
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I dont think so. My boy screams about everything. Happy, mad, sad just talking and he is 14 mo old as well lol. Maybe its a phase. Crossing fingers. I was at the store Sunday and he was screaming just to scream it was so loud I felt like people were staring at me like get that kid undercontrol. LOL. Ugh.....fun stuff.

theycallmehunny
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:06 PM

my daughter screams ALL the time...It is soo aggravating!  Like nails on a chalkboard...My 1yo son is doing it too.

QueenFelicia
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:07 PM

lately my 11 mo old son has been screeching a high pitch noise that is truly impressive. if it wasnt so annoying, it would be cute!

monichella71787
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:08 PM

There is a girl in my MDO class that does that. She is 15 months old. Maybe it is a phase?  My DS does NOT do that. lol. 

ErikaM27
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Quoting Nikky0803PAG:

I dont think so. My boy screams about everything. Happy, mad, sad just talking and he is 14 mo old as well lol. Maybe its a phase. Crossing fingers. I was at the store Sunday and he was screaming just to scream it was so loudI felt like people were staring at me like get that kid undercontrol. LOL. Ugh.....fun stuff.

they probably were lol. I get stares all the time when my 17 month old decided to scream at the store for no reason at all.

Melame68
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM

my girls always do that. but i only have girls so i cant really compare

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)