Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's ur dh's biggest diffect ? what does he do /say /that pissed u off all the time ?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 31 Replies

my dh's is that he is very very unthankful ! rrrrrrrrrrrr , specially with my parents but when it comes to his freaking friends or his parents he expects me to kiss tehir asses ! lol ...............................

whats urs ?

my parents can cross the border for him and he still doesn't think that he should at least say thank you !

lol

what's ur case ?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM
He always puts his needs and wants before my sons. Like getting himself food or fixing something on the house before he has "time" to change Gages diaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:06 PM

He doesn't have any defects. I'm sure I'm the one with issues that irritate him..lol.

lisa101
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Mine drinks and loves to get an attitude with me even ifsomeone else pisses him off its so annoying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Nothing really.. But dont tell him that. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Anger and anxiety issues. He's on meds for the anxiety, and goes to counseling for the anger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nandbsmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM

MY SO IS HE ALWAYS PUTS HIS FRIENDS FIRST.

Codysmom22908
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM

my hubby does not like having sex....

KnitWit0686
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

He never wants to order food (like pizza or chinese) he always makes me do it and he also will NEVER ask his grandma to watch our kids...he always wants me to ask... 

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM

He is critical sometimes. He forgets to tell me compliments. Like he will come home and say something about the floors being dirty or something dumb, but rarely comes home and tells me something looks good.
He did last night though, lol. When he left to go get us some coffee, he told DD "Daddy will be right back, don't make a mess, your mom keeps the house looking clean and you go behind her and pull things out!" Lol!

kjfamily
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM
My dh is actually too nice..he does side jobs and always cuts himself/ us short cause he wants to do a good job for a good price and he has been known to do pro Bono work for people who need their hvac fixed and do not have money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)