Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOmfg I DONT want another kids right now!! Update

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  • 64 Replies
So a few months ago dh tried to talk me into trying to have another baby, my response... I got on birth control! Im going to school to be a paramedic right now and have a lot of rotations on an ambulance for school and I volunteer now occasionally, can't do that pregnant. We do want to have 1 more but decided we'd wait till I was done with school, if get a job at a dispatch station and we'd start trying again. Last time we had to actually TRY because I have endometriosis. I took us 1m/c and 5 months. Well ive ben taking bc now for 3 months, on time everyday, I even have an alarm set at 9pm to go off everyday and flash "BIRTH CONTROL" to remind me to take it AND when I'm ovulating we refrain from sex totally. I got on the mini pill cause I was still breastfeeding and also told it would drastically effect my period. Well I an now 1 week late, the pharmasist told me it shouldn't do that and I let him know all the supplements I'm taking and none should interact, he told me a pregnancy test is in order. Omfg!! Really!! So I'm headed to get one now. Just had to get it off my chest before hand. Hope for a negative.

*** Ok so its negative! Don't get me wrong, we would have figured it out but I just can't handle another child right now, between school and everything else, no way. I gotta admit though I'm kinda sad lol. We could actually afford another now but everything else is just not in the right place.dh has been somewhat irresponsible latley and our 17 month old is a handful, he's worse then my older 2 were. Not to mention I talked to my inductor the other day about who would be going through to next semester (there are about 100 of us trying to get only 40 slots) and one of the things he mentioned was that people who previously dropped and are trying to come back would be last to get in. Maybe I should switch pills since so many of you it fail for. I've heard so many awful things about iuds or I'd go that route. Thanks guys for the luck and such***
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyReedy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

BUMP!

coloradomom3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Good luck no matter which way it turns out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmw23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM

BUMP!

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM

good luck

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Good luck! Update when you know!

Logansmom2506
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I got pregnant on the mini pill.  It works great but if you are supplumenting even one feeding a day it can effect how it works.  GL  Keep us updated

Jaysmommy2118
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Good luck on the negative !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM

GL!

mommybug77
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:17 PM

My mini pill messed with my period all the time. I thought i was pregnant in April because I did not have a period at all & had all the symptoms.

lillynbraedyn
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Bump for update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)