Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any of your kids have the sketchers with lights?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:15 PM
  • 20 Replies

Do you like them?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rriley
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM
My dd has the twinkle toes and she loves them. My son wants a pair of shoes that light up but I told him he had to wait till he grew out of the ones he has now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I hate the ones Naeem picked out.  They light up red & blue..  One night while we were coming home he took them off and hit them together..  I started looking around because I thought a cop was coming after me.  Lol!  We got them on sale for 29.99 but they were originally 55.00!  No way in crapola i'd pay that much for those ugly things.

ErikaM27
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Quoting rriley:

My dd has the twinkle toes and she loves them. My son wants a pair of shoes that light up but I told him he had to wait till he grew out of the ones he has now.

my dh is pissed that I let my son get the sketchers with lights. He said they probably look bad. We always pick for him and this time he was able to pick those. Now he made me feel like crap for letting my son pick those.

Dawn4175
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:22 PM

My son had them and loved them, but the lights quit working the first time they got wet.

clhelms
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM

My DD has them and adores them, lol.  She has been asking for them for months (a kid at daycare has a pair of regular sketchers, no lights) and I kept refusing (to much money and her feet grow to fast) but she was starting preschool and I thought what the hell, lol.  Not only do the other kids think they are cool (one other little girl in her class has the exact same pair) but the grown ups keep asking me where they can get a pair, lol.

NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM

We are on our second pair. Just bought them on Sunday.

robbinsroost
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM
My kids have been asking for them for a while, so we have decided to get them for Christmas.
pretzelsmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:29 PM

We have the Twinkle Toes...she is 4 and loves them. 

kjfamily
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:29 PM
My six year old has a pair.. They are adorable I don't let her wear them if it's wet out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:30 PM

My daughter wants them, but she goes thru shoes like crazy....first day of school her brand new shoes looked like she already wore them a month straight!  When they are $10 maybe!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)