Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sons party!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 43 Replies

I am  so excited I am going to be having my sons party at Chuck E Cheese and Hooters!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMichelle88
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Wait.... what....? Did I read that right??

Jellyfish_fishJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM

LMAO...whatever.  If this isn't a drama post...I don't know what is.   Hey SPY GROUP, where are you?

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:22 PM

How old is he?

gaugesmomma1209
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:27 PM

If he's younger than 18, EXTREMELY inappropreate. (the hooters part) Chuck e cheese is great... But not hooters.

Jellyfish_fishJ

Still laughing!!  Why would you go to both? 

dani-doll

?

RiyahsMommy08
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM

He is 1 years old. I really don't see the problem if I spend the same amount of money at Chuck E Cheese the kids probably won't get enough to eat. 

MirandaPage
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Well he's just 1 and it isn't like he is looking at anyone's hooters. Really it's just another resturant to eat at, they just happen to be known for big chested woman. I hope he has a great party!

Jellyfish_fishJ

So your taking a bunch of kids to Hooters?  Just so you know hooters isn't really even about hooters. I knew the ugliest/skinniest/ hunchbacked/no boobed girl..and she used to work there.  Why are you posting this?

Quoting RiyahsMommy08:

He is 1 years old. I really don't see the problem if I spend the same amount of money at Chuck E Cheese the kids probably won't get enough to eat. 

RiyahsMommy08

Because at Chuck E Cheese the food is overpriced and you dont even get enough to eat. ITs free to get in but you most definitely are paying the price for that

Quoting Jellyfish_fishJ:

Still laughing!!  Why would you go to both? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)