• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O worst restuarant

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM
  • 33 Replies
What's your favorite restaurant?

Any place that can make an amazing sushi roll wins in my book!! There is also a little local place called Holy Smoke BBQ that is amazing. And this other BBQ place up in Jackson Hole was really good. Don't remember the name though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PradaBaby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I prefer little locally owned places. We have a little and I mean little lol Mexican Place here that is awesome!! I will eat at a mom and pop place any day of the week over a big chain restaurant.

gaugesmomma1209
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM

My favorite place is this little place in Boulder Co, they are a greek store, but they make and sell gyros. They are AMAZING!!! I have no idea what the name is but it is like the greatest placee EVER

sxylilmom
by Supergirl on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I love sushi!

sxylilmom
by Supergirl on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Same here!

Quoting PradaBaby:

I prefer little locally owned places. We have a little and I mean little lol Mexican Place here that is awesome!! I will eat at a mom and pop place any day of the week over a big chain restaurant.

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:16 PM

This restaurant in Fayetteville NC called Super King has the best Sushi!! YUM!

My fave restaurant are Texas Roadhouse, Applebees, and um... Mi Casitas... yum.  Another one from NC. 

BlessedToBeMe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM

My favorite is this mexican restaurant in the town by us. OMG, its the best.

Most of the time I don't like going out b/c i think to myself " i could have made that same thing at half the price" But not this place, i would pay double what they charge b/c its fabulous.

booger14
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Miagis sushi all you can eat, yum. Famous Daves awesome bbq restuarant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:19 PM

The best mexican food I have EVER had is in a little place in Raleigh NC of all places. It's called Dos Taquitos...it is by far my favorite place to eat....it's too bad that it's 900 miles away. lol

NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Quoting ZanGabeAllysMom:

This restaurant in Fayetteville NC called Super King has the best Sushi!! YUM!

My fave restaurant are Texas Roadhouse, Applebees, and um... Mi Casitas... yum.  Another one from NC. 

My favorite resturant is in NC...in Raleigh

SecretSuzy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:23 PM

My favorite place where I am living now is a Japanese steak house, but I only order sushi.  They make the most amazing sushi ever! Its called Kobe. 

Quoting sxylilmom:

I love sushi!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)